Sign in to follow this  
Trichromatic

Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Saha : Thousand times a better keeper than dhoni can ever be.

Kisan, Pant, Samson, Rahul : Competitors or threat to their thaila. Kisan has just started to do well. So more hate coming for him in future. But you never know dhoni fans, kishan is a jharkhandi.

They love DK because he is no threat for dhoni.

27 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Watch out. Now all those dhoni chamchas who upvoted you when you went after Kohli all this time will troll vote you.

Thats rich for you to say. Your the one who started giving troll votes and describes yourself as a troll on your profile. Pot calling the kettle black :finger:

Lol at Dhoni chamachas who waxed lyrical with statements like "Pant can only play on one side of the wicket" after Pant's limited opportunities in Nidahas Trophy. Yes, you chewts know who you are. Most of you didn't even possess the cricketing analytical mind to even make this observation, but when you read it in an article you bumped that sh** like a life sentence prisoner bumps young guys backsides. 

Pant and Kisan should be tried but dont expect international bowlers to be like our lalloo (I'm not indicating anyone on this forum :phehe:) bowlers. I think Dhoni's end in t20 is near. I'm not too sure Dhoni's fans hate Pant. First of all we are Indian cricket fans as the name of this forum mentions :isalute:.

1 minute ago, Garuda said:

Pant and Kisan should be tried but dont expect international bowlers to be like our lalloo (I'm not indicating anyone on this forum :phehe:) bowlers. I think Dhoni's end in t20 is near. I'm not too sure Dhoni's fans hate Pant. First of all we are Indian cricket fans as the name of this forum mentions :isalute:.

when dhoni does well its just IPL and flat pitch ..

but anyone else does that they were walking over the water :rotfl:

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Lol at Dhoni chamachas who waxed lyrical with statements like "Pant can only play on one side of the wicket" after Pant's limited opportunities in Nidahas Trophy. Yes, you chewts know who you are. Most of you didn't even possess the cricketing analytical mind to even make this observation, but when you read it in an article you bumped that sh** like a life sentence prisoner bumps young guys backsides. 

Oh dude what's with the homo stuff these days eh yuck. this is not afghanistan or mumbai. This is India

Is there any Dhoni fans even left here? All that people enjoy here is the competition of how many posts/threads one can make to diss Dhoni. Afterall thats the best way to get all easy upvotes. 

Can any dhoni fan have himmat to say anything against pant with all the abuses and troll votes coming their way? Phew. Hound them all out of this forum, nobody needs all those Dhoni fans spoiling the fun.

P.S Pant just played one of the best innings by an Indian in IPL ever. :hatsoff:

1 minute ago, velu said:

when dhoni does well its just IPL and flat pitch ..

but anyone else does that they were walking over the water :rotfl:

Yeah forget t20s when Dhoni retires from ODI cricket, the team will feel a big void in the middle order and find them exposed in pressure situations.

Just now, Shunya said:

Is there any Dhoni fans even left here? All that people enjoy here is the competition of how many posts/threads one can make to diss Dhoni. Afterall thats the best way to get all easy upvotes. 

Can any dhoni fan have himmat to say anything against pant with all the abuses and troll votes coming their way? Phew. Hound them all out of this forum, nobody needs all those Dhoni fans spoiling the fun.

P.S Pant just played one of the best innings by an Indian in IPL ever. :hatsoff:

i think these haterz got a bretahing holde today :phehe: 

dhoni bhai kept them in silent mode in this IPL so far 

13 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

:clap: Upvotes coming your way. And if you are lucky, you might even turn into a mod. 

7 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Yeah forget t20s when Dhoni retires from ODI cricket, the team will feel a big void in the middle order and find them exposed in pressure situations.

What rubbish. Stop talking good about Dhoni man. Dint you learn your lesson already when you were banned for a week?

They dont need people like you here. Stop saying anything good about Dhoni. Its not allowed unless you want to be abused everyday and then eventually banned.

8 minutes ago, velu said:

i think these haterz got a bretahing holde today :phehe: 

dhoni bhai kept them in silent mode in this IPL so far 

I dont want to go against the establishment here man...they might perma ban me for so much dhoni praise...lol

Be every tom, dick and harry fan...but not Dhoni fan on ICF. 

18 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Dont go by the name of the forum bro. This forum hates people who are fans, they want you to hate the fans. Here people are encouraged to rant and bash and diss players and that too selected players only like Dhoni. If you do not like their set of players, you will be labelled, abused, hounded, banned and what not. Basically they dont want you unless you agree with their likes/dislikes. 

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

even if Dhoni and Pant were equivalent, one is on the incline and the other is on the decline. WC2019 is in one year from now. Take those projections forward and arrive at the logical conclusion. There's only one possible option. It is in CSKs interests also to let MSD retire quietly into the sunset otherwise a high profile flop show could open up a can of worms again. I recall in WT20 in England in 2009 after loss to RSA, Indian fans started booing MSD at post match ceremony (and Dhoni like an idiot started getting defensive about it). If he pulls another flop show, I wouldn't put it beyond UK Indian fans to boo his lunging carcass out of the stadium. Greed has a limit to which it is beneficial...just saying. 

in the long run nobody bothers about their lost legacy .. like we dont remeebr how kapil dragged his career for his 434 and people will forget sachins delayed retirement too ..

actually i myself surprised with how well Dhoni is batting these days .. this is like how messi's are pusing ronaldo to put little more effort 

anyway OP is trying to bring in some traffic to ICF and you guys are taking it way too seriosuly :p:

See , all the people here knows that he will not leave atleast till 2019 WC but why he should be kept in t20i where we can groom a young talented player like Pant or Kishan.

And these selectors should stop being afraid of their blind bhakts( Sachin or Dhoni). They should be logical in selection. There is absolutely no point in keeping Dhoni in t20i. 

See , all the people here knows that he will not leave atleast till 2019 WC but why he should be kept in t20i where we can groom a young talented player like Pant or Kishan. And these selectors should stop being afraid of their blind bhakts( Sachin or Dhoni). They should be logical in selection. There is absolutely no point in keeping Dhoni in t20i.  

Kept? He selects himself... He very well knows if he gives little bit if space in any LOI format, his place could be under threat... Hence he’s hogging in both T20 & ODIs... 

He has back problem... hope he doesn’t gets injured at this rate... and public actually celebrate his injury... Atleast he should have some Shame..,

you know what Indian selectors...

if you want, retain dhoni as your keeper

but please give an extended chance to Pant until he settles down at no.5 instead of that nalaayak manish pandey

and KLR instead of Iyer/rahane at no.4

we need proper hitters...

iam not complaining if this is the batting lineup for 2019WC

rohit

dhawan

kohli

KLR

Pant

Dhoni (wk)

Hardik

Bhuvi

3 more bowlers...

let them have dhoni... he is not the main villain.. he is only side villain...

main villain is undoubtedly manish pandey who is the worst hitter in this IPL and he is supposed to take care of our slog overs... bah!!!

another villain is rahane... this moron is like indian cricket's village fool. on one hand we feel bad that he is not in the test team... on the other hand we feel bad that he is wearing odi colours, when he has no right to ...

3 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

let them have dhoni... he is not the main villain.. he is only side villain...

main villain is undoubtedly manish pandey who is the worst hitter in this IPL and he is supposed to take care of our slog overs... bah!!!

another villain is rahane... this moron is like indian cricket's village fool. on one hand we feel bad that he is not in the test team... on the other hand we feel bad that he is wearing odi colours, when he has no right to ...

11crore 2G money gone down the drain :sad: 

Most insecure fans ever....I mean say you are Sachin fan the argument is always is Sachin better than Bradman or is he better than Lara etc etc...so if you are a fan you think he is no.1 if you are not at worst you may consider him to be the 2nd or 3rd best of all time.....”all time” and “best” being the recurring theme here.

With Dhoni the argument is always about justifying his place in the team...like is he fit enough, is he advising the captain...is he stumping well....is he running well etc etc, there is never a tangible argument so whenever a genuine talent comes along, insecurity creeps in.

These guys are more transparent than a 2 year old throwing tantrum only difference is a 2 year old doesn’t have malice towards anyone else

No Dhoni fans hate Pant. Its a rumour created by Dhoni haters to serve their purpose. Having said all that.. I take IPL performances with a pinch of salt. Pant looked abysmal with limited oppurtunities in international cricket and I am not sold with him. When Dhoni retires, I want KL Rahul to be our keeper for LOIs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No Dhoni fans hate Pant. Its a rumour created by Dhoni haters to serve their purpose. Having said all that.. I take IPL performances with a pinch of salt. Pant looked abysmal with limited oppurtunities in international cricket and I am not sold with him. When Dhoni retires, I want KL Rahul to be our keeper for LOIs.

Kl is not a regular keeper.With time Pant will adjust and do well.

Edited by gambhirfan

54 minutes ago, maniac said:

Most insecure fans ever....I mean say you are Sachin fan the argument is always is Sachin better than Bradman or is he better than Lara etc etc...so if you are a fan you think he is no.1 if you are not at worst you may consider him to be the 2nd or 3rd best of all time.....”all time” and “best” being the recurring theme here.

With Dhoni the argument is always about justifying his place in the team...like is he fit enough, is he advising the captain...is he stumping well....is he running well etc etc, there is never a tangible argument so whenever a genuine talent comes along, insecurity creeps in.

These guys are more transparent than a 2 year old throwing tantrum only difference is a 2 year old doesn’t have malice towards anyone else

ask maria sharapova about who is more insecure :p:

who are these Dhoni fans you talk about? Is there a Dhoni fans club all over India who are spreading hate on other Wicket keeping batsman? Or is it just some mythical group made up by the ICF posters?I don't see anyone belittling Pant's knock anywhere, probably a few here on ICF who are doing the same. Is ICF representing the whole of India? Fantastic innings by Pant and he would get picked for the Indian team soon.

Why don't you post comments of the "Dhoni fans" who hate Pant and tell us what in the comment makes you think they hate him?

If not, you're just here to stir drama and as an admin, its embarassing of you to stoop so low and to start a thread with zero substance.

Saying Pant can only play on legside or whatever is not hating. it's just like saying Rohit Sharma is a cheat or can't play the swinging ball

I know Ill probably be banned because I go against the establishment and status quo but whatever.

2 hours ago, cricketpitch said:

who are these Dhoni fans you talk about? Is there a Dhoni fans club all over India who are spreading hate on other Wicket keeping batsman? Or is it just some mythical group made up by the ICF posters?I don't see anyone belittling Pant's knock anywhere, probably a few here on ICF who are doing the same. Is ICF representing the whole of India? Fantastic innings by Pant and he would get picked for the Indian team soon.

Yeah it's ridiculous to take a small proportion if that and attach a stereotype. This dude is a joke.

Ps: I am no Dhoni fan. Just a CSK fan.

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So, BD attack is better than SRH attack?

10 hours ago, Garuda said:

You are mistaken Bro. Its ADF (Anti Dhoni Forum ) . ICF is just a camouflage to hide it from public eyes and appear neutral .

5 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

You are mistaken Bro. Its ADF (Anti Dhoni Forum ) . ICF is just a camouflage to hide it from public eyes and appear neutral .

What anti Dhoni ? Dhoni is done at international level. You seem to disappear when Dhoni looses matches for India by playing at 100 strike rate. Dhoni no longer can up the run rate like he used. He should come up the order but still for some reason stays way below like he is a finisher. Dhoni can whack IPL bowlers not international ones anymore. He lost multiple matches to my recent memory like the t20 vs England refused strike to Rayudu , vs Rabada in Delhi I think. Many times when we are setting target he bats as in 80s batsman.He comes at 5 but bats like a batsman in 80s. He is reminding me of mishba. 

Edited by gattaca

56 minutes ago, gattaca said:

What anti Dhoni ? Dhoni is done at international level. You seem to disappear when Dhoni looses matches for India by playing at 100 strike rate. Dhoni no longer can up the run rate like he used. He should come up the order but still for some reason stays way below like he is a finisher. Dhoni can whack IPL bowlers not international ones anymore. He lost multiple matches to my recent memory like the t20 vs England refused strike to Rayudu , vs Rabada in Delhi I think. Many times when we are setting target he bats as in 80s batsman.He comes at 5 but bats like a batsman in 80s. He is reminding me of mishba. 

You are no one to tell me when/where/what i should post . :flybye:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.