Guys, don’t lose heart... whatever happening is required...

asterix

When ever evil become too dominant, God’s has his own way of controlling things...

I know it’s difficult for proud fans. But whatever is happening is very important for Indian Cricket...

So just grind your teeth and bear the pain.

You know that it’s very much required to counter the evil and Bollywood hegemony...

I hope you’ll understand...

3 hours ago, asterix said:

When ever evil become too dominant, God’s has his own way of controlling things...

I know it’s difficult for proud fans. But whatever is happening is very important for Indian Cricket...

So jut grind your teeth and bear the pain.

You know that it’s very much required to counter the evil and Bollywood hegemony...

Did anything happen after 2011,2013 and 2014 away tours?You are naive or innocent if you feel things will change after this.Bcci does not care about away bashings we win at home every thing will be rosy.

Edited by Switchblade

So jut grind your teeth and bear the pain.

Dramatic or what :giggle: