Match Ka Mujrim?

10 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

So it was Jaddu and Pandya who "failed to create the pressure" and it was not the great "phasst" bowler Umesh's fault :hysterical: 

Yeah I'm the hater when you throw likes of Jaddu and Pandya under the bus blindly defending the "phaast" bowler :giggle: 

no bowler can do **** in such situation when pressure is completely off my other two bowlers and bowling part-timers like Jadhav and Kohli. You wanted wickets and there was no tactic. Even SL bowlers used tactic of bowling wide toward the bigger boundary so well. We could have tried fast short stuff to the bigger side.

If Sandeep was there we probably would've on it :agree: He wouldn't have gifted all those boundaries to SL batsmen :facepalm: 

Sandip would have been eaten alive on that flat track with no swing seam etc. Maniac was right, If bowler like sandip was there then the match would have ended in 40th over allowing some extra half or a hour for our team to rest.

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

The negativity and panic in this thread after one loss is mind blowing 

next game we dismantled and humiliated number one team . So in 2 of 3 games we have literally raped the oppo 

but yet the doom and gloom on icf continues 

The negativity wasn't about one loss, it was about the manner of our loss.

We lost the WT20 SF against WI due to a similar approach while batting first. We keep postponing our launch to the backend of the innings even when we have wickets in hand thereby scoring at least 20-30 runs less than our lineup's ability.

I'd love to see how our batsmen play against England if we bat first.

On 6/10/2017 at 11:35 AM, speedheat said:

In between 30th to 40th over only 40+ runs were scored on an absolute flat track against the ordinary attack which cost us the match and guess who was batting in that phase "the king of the mujirims" mr. Dhoni

So done the real mujrim of the match is dhoni.

emoji56.png emoji56.png emoji56.png emoji56.png

Bump time for match ka mujrim

Windies came prepared for Rohit today. They got him out at point exactly the way they had planned.

It wasnt Dhawans day

No point in pointing fingers at bowlers. Before the start of match, Everyone said It was 350-400 pitch . But the same experts changed their opininion as soon as Kohli and Rayudu scored some runs, Calling it difficult situation, Ball not coming to bat and blah blah blah.

And then it again became a easy surface to bat on when windies started to bat.

Hadh hotee hai makhkhhabaaji ki. Even a gecko takes more time to change colour then our commies in prainsing Indian bats.

My opinion: It was 350-400 pitch. All our bats  including Kohli, didnt play at right strike rate.  However I cannot blame Kohli for slow S/R, because he knows, If he gets out , Our long tail will be exposed.

Edited by mishra
On 6/10/2017 at 9:34 AM, rkt.india said:

We scored 102 in last 10 overs and that was not the problem. Problem was we only scored 219 in first 40, less than 6 rpo, which is not good enough on one of the flattest tracks in the world with only 4 fielders outside the circle. that gap of 21 balls cost us the game.

This keeps repeating every match except when 2 out of our top 3 click. This is the exact same thing which happened yesterday