Indian team dinner at Indian High Commissioner Office in London [Picture] - Anushkra Responded

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

So Anushka was clapping live at Edgbaston for Virat?
Ugh, Virat's (and his other friends') way of dedicating their achievements to their wives is clearly obnoxious and cringeworthy.
I don't mind A guy showing love for their wives , but these displays are super crinheworthy.

Exactly.
Why pretend that Women distract men from their work?
It is the men's responsibility if they fail in presence of their significant other.
BCCI is misogynist

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Wives may not distract but what about kids?

Murali has three and dhawan has three.

Add a few more from others.

Itne bache!! :wp33:How can the team be not distracted with this circus?

Yahan ek nahi sambhalti.

I remember once I worked in a playschool and i would be constantly counting the kids.....it was exhausting.:wp43: My eyes would be tired.

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

:no:

The aim is that the players stay focussed and not distracted.

Now kohli is distracted and the others are getting distracted on phone.....:whine:woh kyun aayee!!!!!!!!!!!

But I don't blame their wives for incompetencies

of these fattus most of them(not kohli) are only good at thrashing srilankan trundlers on flat tracks.

Maybe commissioners had hots for Anuksha. 
To be honest, the Bollywood connection brings a lot of attention to cricket.
It would've probably died by now if IPL Bolly cricket Tadka didn't begin.
But people are getting irritated now so better they stop

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, beetle said:

:no:

The aim is that the players stay focussed and not distracted.

Now kohli is distracted and the others are getting distracted on phone.....:whine:woh kyun aayee!!!!!!!!!!!

Now others wags will be fighting with the cricketers why they were not called for this.Waise bhi pitch pe accha time nahi chal raha tha, ab to maidan ke bahar bhi sukun nahi rahega.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

What the frick is Anushka doing in that picture. Why is Kohli being treated as a royalty. Do we have no shame?

Just remember that Kohli is nothing special. He is just another person who should be thankful for getting an opportunity to play for India.

Sometimes controversies are purposely used by stars to gain publicity.They got what they wanted. Perhaps they even arranged a photographer and a editor to make a news of this.

The BCCI, though, has said that no official protocol was broken as the Indian High Commission had invited all the players along with their family.

ALSO READ: India’s predicted XI for Lord’s Test - changes expected

“This is the norm wherever the team travels. The High Commission invites the players with their relatives and it is eventually the decision of the individuals. Even in London the players were invited along with their partners. There has been no breach of any protocol,” a source in the BCCI told Hindustan Times on conditions of anonymity.

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

what is Anushka doing there.  i dont see wife of any other player.

Maybe because other players aren't comfortable taking their wives along.Also not many would be travelling along with them. Maybe wives themselves not interested in attending it. Anushka is a celebrity. She must obviously be more outgoing and comfortable for such events.