The elephant in the room part 2

CSK Fan

2 hours ago, velu said:

still better than scoring 100 of 150 balls against BD in a 350 run pitch :phehe: 

Nothing can top one special knock of not scoring a boundary for 100 balls :rotfl: in 2016, with two new balls, short boundaries, and flat pitches. At first I thought it was impossible, but seeing how low the standards and depths thakaiva had fallen, l couldn't believe it :cantstop:

1 hour ago, velu said:

if you dont see any issue when your bhagwan scored 100 of 150 balls batting first on flat pitch against a BD then i cant help you..

fyki sehwag scored 175 odd runs agaisnt the same team , same bowlers and at the same ground :phehe: 

if you have amnesia , i like to remind you that  there was a poster @MTC , he/she was over sensitive in his bhakt towards his bhagwan , and you remind me of himself :phehe:  

He didnt score 100 of 150, he scored 114 of 147

The fact that you are still crying about someone who retired and ignoring someone who still plays on despite pathetic innings like the ones cited above shows you have surpassed any Sachin bhakts and you are a cheap, two face, hypocritical troll with zero self awareness.

You criticized sachin when he played that innings and still whine about that 6 years later but will not criticize Dhoni. I think its shows the world you are just here for tolling and your two face and why you have been banned from every single forum except here. You have no self awareness and no capability to debate. You have a cheap brain you can only use for trolling every single time, not because you want to, but because you cannot help it.

Repeating the same point every singe time is the very definition of trolling and in real life what toddlers do when they go "Na, na, na". You even have an alt account which does the exact same thing. The fact that this forum encourages cheap trolls like you and have even made you a mod is very telling. also the fact that your alt who types just one line 90% of the time is still not banned despite it being pure spam

Edited by CSK Fan
8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

He didnt score 100 of 150, he scored 114 of 147

ok .. gave a rough figure

sehwag scored 175 of 140 balls in the same pitch vs the same bolwrs vs the same opposition in the same ground ..

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

The fact that you are still crying about someone who retired and ignoring someone who still plays on despite pathetic innings like the ones cited above shows you have surpassed any Sachin bhakts and you are a cheap, two face, hypocritical troll with zero self awareness.

hypocrisy at its best .. you are still defending sachin and his 100th 100  even now

9 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

You criticized sachin when he played that innings and still whine about that 6 years later but will not criticize Dhoni. 

you are blind .. i criticized dhoni as well

10 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

think its shows the world you are just here for tolling and your two face and why you have been banned from every single forum except here. You have no self awareness and no capability to debate. You have a cheap brain you can only use for trolling every single time, not because you want to, but because you cannot help it.

you are completely wrong , i was not banned in any forum .. if you want i can tag you in green forum 

but i was not asked to post less or asked not to write paragraphs like many asked you there  :phehe: 

12 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Repeating the same point every singe time is the very definition of trolling and in real life what toddlers do when they go "Na, na, na". You even have an alt account which does the exact same thing. The fact that this forum encourages cheap trolls like you and have even made you a mod is very telling. also the fact that your alt who types just one line 90% of the time is still not banned despite it being pure spam

i never defended any player at 2am in the moring like you did  ..  i cant help if someone is over sensitive 

anyway i am reiterating again .. i was not asked to post less like they asked you :hehe: 

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai;

Dhoni Hai Hai

First time today I heard Sunny Gavaskar say Dhoni has been hit or miss in the last 12 months even though he has been a total dud in this time frame.

That is the closest an Indian legend will

come to calling out Dhoni on his lack of performances.

I have seen more  articulate points on this very forum suggesting how Dhoni has past it than this article. So this is not going to

make a difference.

3 hours ago, Gambit said:

MSD will figure in the playing XI in the 2019 world cup for sure. Crying and whining, while cathartic, is of no use. We should all pray that somehow he rediscovers what made him a legend, instead of what he is today (a leg-end).

For this to happen, he need to revert back to his old batting stance. I have written here about it before that his lunging technique is the main reason why he is unable to play big shots. Look at some videos of old Dhoni when he used to hit big, he had that upright stance with high back lift. It was a tailor made technique for hitting sixers. Then he changed it to lunging stance before the tour to Eng in 2014 to improve his defense against swing bowling. This lunging technique is a predominantly made for defence and good for rotating the strike etc. But its tough to hit sixes from that angle, especially against seamers. Why do you think we don't see helicopter shots anymore?

Dhoni don't play test cricket anymore....so he need not be technically correct against swing/seam etc. You hardly get bowling friendly wickets in ODI's anyway. He should just go back to the upright stance with high backlift that made his so famous and try to hit those big helicopters. It may not work now due to his age but no harm in trying. Not that he is setting world on fire with his current batting anyway.

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He should just go back to the upright stance with high backlift that made his so famous and try to hit those big helicopters. It may not work now due to his age but no harm in trying. Not that he is setting world on fire with his current batting anyway.

In all seriousness, he doesn't have the hand-eye coordination anymore to play that way at Intl. level. The power is there, but he is just that crucial split second slower while reacting and it's affected his run making ability big time.

The only way he is viable in this team is if he is padded up and down by high strike rate batsmen in the middle order:

Jadhav/Pant

Dhoni

Pant/Jadhav

Pandya

11 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

The fact that you are still crying about someone who retired

You criticized sachin when he played that innings and still whine about that 6 years later

These two statements made me laugh. This is precisely the reason why I hate Sachin bhakts too. They still crib about Dravid declaring the innings when Sachin was on 190-something and Karthik not letting Sachin get a 100. It’s more than a decade later and people still whine about those. While Dadu’s PR keeps attributing every player’s success to him, Sachin’s PR takes every opportunity to criticize a player who didn’t let him get to a personal milestone.

I’m a huge Dhoni critic and troll Dhoni on multiple occasions on this forum... I was a big Sachin fan as well back in the day, but thought both overstayed (although I have no idea why Dhoni wants to stay on)..

Dhoni overstaying is way worse than Sachin.. The difference is Sachin was picking and choosing matches and gave open slots to try out other players. He wasn’t as clueless as Daduji is today. And Dadu would want to play even against Nepal and China. A waste of a middle order slot