Krunal will be useless outside the subcontinent

G_B_

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Don't fall for this numbers. He just darted the ball into righties by pitching halfway through. Not every day they are going to miss this. He absolutely did nothing special. 

same thing was said in Aus and it happened again in NZ. The guy wud be lethal if their is some turn 

The guy has troubled ABDV big time and even kohli sometimes in IPL, easier said then done. Even a similar bowler imad wasim is doing well 

23 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Don't fall for this numbers. He just darted the ball into righties by pitching halfway through. Not every day they are going to miss this. He absolutely did nothing special. 

Darts are  good option

on pacy pitch like this. He does flight the ball whenever there is enough turn on offer.  He is a clever  thinking bowler.

I think as a spinner this guy is like a notch above Jadhav. What happens is that teams go after him cause they see a means to score quick runs. He picks up some wickets in the process. You miss I hit bowler. 

Averages 11 with the bat and 20 with the ball in 5 away games in Aus and NZ. Not great numbers.

Maybe somebody like Krunal might be a fit in some lesser teams. But I feel India can do better.

7 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

I think as a spinner this guy is like a notch above Jadhav. What happens is that teams go after him cause they see a means to score quick runs. He picks up some wickets in the process. You miss I hit bowler. 

Averages 11 with the bat and 20 with the ball in 5 away games in Aus and NZ. Not great numbers.

Maybe somebody like Krunal might be a fit in some lesser teams. But I feel India can do better.

How exactly is this a bad thing esp when he won 2 MOM in those 5 matches and has ONLY taken wickets of top 5 batsmen? You can hate on him, no issues but he's performed and earned his place.

BTW in these 5 T20s, he's taken most number of wickets among our bowlers. Not great numbers indeed.

Edited by ShoonyaSifar
4 hours ago, G_B_ said:

20 with the ball is bad? Hasn't got much chances to bat.