Both KL Rahul and Pandya rate Virat as a better batsmen than sachin !!!

velu

More and more folks will say Virat is the better batsman (Sachin benefitted from that as well when he was playing) to the extent that Sachin fanboys will stop asking that question :lol: 

I had said a long time ago when some folks were blatantly comparing Sachin vs Bradman that once Sachin retires, Sachin will take the backseat and someone else will take his place (for such comparisons) .... Expecting Kohli vs Bradman in future (please don't) :facepalm:

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Maybe ICF should be a paid site. Since it's free no one bothers and thinks it is OK to just degrade it as they aren't losing anything.

Or maybe have ads, so that revenue can be used to manage site better.

At this time it looks like people are spending money just for manmarzi of few.

LMAO WHAT AN IRONY :rotfl:

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Velu and guys.  How many threads you need slamming and ridiculing a player who retired yeeeeeears ago

I was a big sachin fan and if doing these 8 years ago would have me and others biting.  But now.  I dont give a **** lol  He is history and I only focused on indian team now. 

Virat is amazing.  Best batsman ever in white ball cricket

Its so odd that dhoni fans only way of coping is to hammer a long gone player.  Rest are thinking about here and now

What ? :giggle: I thought ICF was meant to do this. 

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Maybe ICF should be a paid site. Since it's free no one bothers and thinks it is OK to just degrade it as they aren't losing anything.

Or maybe have ads, so that revenue can be used to manage site better.

At this time it looks like people are spending money just for manmarzi of few.

Who owns ICF actually?

Edited by sensible-indian
2 hours ago, velu said:

when someone compliments  sachin - all is well

when someone compliments sachin a little less - we are declaring jihad

sachin bhakths hypocrisy exposed here in the belwo thread.. 

Sachin has the most neurotic fans in this site easy to rile up.. :phehe: its very hard to sit on fence on that.

Edited by Vilander

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

No wonder why both Pandya's and Rahul's game is as sh*t as it is! And anyway, atleast Pandya is a certified asslicker. And KL Rahul is learning the game fast. No other way to be in the team.

Playing to the gallery. The shows audience is teenage girls who would think Shahid Afridi is the greatest cricketer because he had great hairs.