Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

10 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

on topic, I don't think Pandya did any thing wrong.What he is experiencing is an absolute hypocrite feminist pig faced edulji showing typical double standards of feminism which men  need to be highly beware of. So for this hypocrite feminist ,all that women who have been with Pandya were all  morally perfect, on the other hand, just because Pandya said it  in a chat show, suddenly that becomes a huge crime.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

13 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

on topic, I don't think Pandya did any thing wrong.What he is experiencing is an absolute hypocrite feminist pig faced edulji  showing typical double standards of feminism which men  need to be highly beware of. So for this hypocrite feminist ,all that women who have been with Pandya were all  morally perfect, on the other hand, just because Pandya said it  in a chat show, suddenly that becomes a huge crime.

god :rotfl:

In a country obsessed with cricketers and film stars what they speak in public needs to be a bit circumspect. We have been a traditional country and are slowly getting into Western values. I think the folks from cities and folks who comment on forums and Twitter's are more outliers rather than representing what the larger populace does. If pandya a 9th class dropout , with IPL contract and crores and bling talks about these topics and his preferences , imagine what message it gives to the larger population . I think I can differentiate his views  based on the exposure I received as part if my upbringing as well as the cities where I lived  but guess might not apply to everyone. So all of us have a moral right to ensure that we are socially a bit responsible and public figures need to be more responsible in what they say and how they conduct themselves.

Pandya and Rahul it's just unfortunate that they aired their views too openly.if they were like you and me nobody would have bothered ..

40 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

on topic, I don't think Pandya did any thing wrong.What he is experiencing is an absolute hypocrite feminist edulji  showing typical double standards of feminism which men  need to be highly beware of. So for this hypocrite feminist ,all that women who have been with Pandya were all  morally perfect, on the other hand, just because Pandya said it  in a chat show, suddenly that becomes a huge crime.

_d216a062-4afd-11e8-8699-4e17514b3033.jpg

Edited by beetle
25 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

In a country obsessed with cricketers and film stars what they speak in public needs to be a bit circumspect. We have been a traditional country and are slowly getting into Western values. I think the folks from cities and folks who comment on forums and Twitter's are more outliers rather than representing what the larger populace does. If pandya a 9th class dropout , with IPL contract and crores and bling talks about these topics and his preferences , imagine what message it gives to the larger population . I think I can differentiate his views  based on the exposure I received as part if my upbringing as well as the cities where I lived  but guess might not apply to everyone. So all of us have a moral right to ensure that we are socially a bit responsible and public figures need to be more responsible in what they say and how they conduct themselves.

Pandya and Rahul it's just unfortunate that they aired their views too openly.if they were like you and me nobody would have bothered ..

I agree. Their agents didn't do a good job of vetting who they interview with. Karan Johar is a provocateur. You cannot be a good boy and give diplomatic answers on his show. Rahul and Pandya set themselves up for a fall the moment they agreed to be on his show. 

The misaligned outrage here is too much.

BCCI is a brand. Both of the guys represent BCCI, whether or not this was nothing to do with cricket. There is an association and a big one at that. BCCI has concerns about it's image and felt they needed to discipline the players.

Bans are very harsh though. Especially as they've been pulled from the whole series and possibly the NZ one too

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Families are discussing 

true ur world is quite small

I dnt see the problem

Father or Mother  having a conversation with a teenager about sex in an educational way is not the same as a grown ass man telling his parents “aaj thok ke aaya” . If that is happening everywhere that is the official degradation of the Indian society. I don’t think that happens. Stop making **** up to defend his “moronic”

bevahior. Key word “moronic” not “offensive”. The only thing I find offensive is his stupidity.

:hysterical: Pandya himself has apologized and even Virat has condemned his behavior. You are the only guy still defending him. Looks like you didn’t get the memo still.

Edited by maniac
39 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

the evil face of feminism of which every male needs to be cautious of. Even freedom of speech can be curtailed as a result.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:28 AM, beetle said:

Thanks.  Was he drunk or something lol These things you share with your closest buddies in open terrace while drinking Not on National Television haha. Cricketers always attract women given the popularity of the sports. But these guys use their reputation to get in bed with women and brag about it. There are far more successful celebrities who stay grounded. AR Rahman is an example.