Get Dhonified !!!

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Seriously what's wrong with our journalism? Dhoni's PR team will put the KGB/CIA to shame, they have their tentacles everywhere. I won't state my honest opinion about the man nahi to phir se log grievance thread bump karke rona start karenge. But check out the gems in this article.

Have these shameless buffoons lost their marbles? Now they will hail a player based on his judgement of running between the wickets. Kya naubat aa gayi hai Indian cricket ki, do runs/wickets matter any more? Do wins matter anymore?

What we are seeing today is unprecedented. Even Kim Jong Un and Maduro will be put to shame by Dadu's off field arrangements. 

LINK

Really sad state of affairs even sharma was praising dhongi and said "situation demands him to play slowly and with him he is always clear with the approach and I like him to bat at 4 and even I play slower than the usual". This is utter pathetic that everyone is trying to hide his failure more than india loss they all are worrying about dhoni image, nobody talking abt loss everyone praising chutiya old man so that blame should not fall upon him.

Crapinfo and crapbuzz are doing well to promote circketers contracted with various agencies. Keep the players happy with other promos by such articles and the interviews  are easy to get in return? They become totally useless websites, apart from the stats feature that crapinfo provides. Crapbuzz is worse, it does not even has stats feature.