Get Dhonified !!!

On 1/13/2019 at 12:05 AM, Bigg Brother said:

There are so many chewtiyas out there..One of the guy is Chetan Narula from Cricinfo,straightaway block you on twitter even if you utter a single word against Dhoni..Him and Bhogle were recieving lots of flake today on Twitter..That Narula guy was blocking everyone on wholesale today..Bloody shameless bunch of people..

I was blocked by Chetan Narula today. He is a dhoni bhakt and consistently tweeting abt MSD and his brialliant inng.

I just posted "Bhai tum bhakt ho" and he blocked me. Hahahaha 

1 hour ago, diga said:

Sorry to say this, but if Dhoni had played for Delhi/KX1P he would not have been hyped as much as he is hyped by the Tams.. No offence to any Tam, but the propaganda is disgusting

All these news channels are not owned by Tamils and not based in Chennai. Sorry to say this, but if Dhoni had played for any other franchise he would be still be hyped by the fans nevertheless. Lot of CSK fans are not Tamils or from Chennai. CSK and MI have the most out station fans who dont understand Tamil or Marathi. He is just getting flak because he is not in the range of Sachin. Dhoni was never a god but Sachin was "God of cricket" to a lot of people :phehe:

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

All these news channels are not owned by Tamils and not based in Chennai. Sorry to say this, but if Dhoni had played for any other franchise he would be still be hyped by the fans nevertheless. Lot of CSK fans are not Tamils or from Chennai. CSK and MI have the most out station fans who dont understand Tamil or Marathi. He is just getting flak because he is not in the range of Sachin. Dhoni was never a god but Sachin was "God of cricket" to a lot of people :phehe:

How is the Dhoni PR in Pakistan?

35 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Coz he he is dhongi baba who sits in front of railway station or park and make fool of guys like you in the name of future telling.:hysterical:

I know for a fact that India is not going to win the world cup. I urge all Indian cricket fans to realize this and come to peace with it as soon as possible. Even though luck matters, one will see that it's always the settled teams that win world cup by peaking at the right time. This time it is going to be New Zealand. Yes, New Zealand will snatch it away from England and win it this time. Please mark this post. Kane Williamson will end his career as one of the greatest ever captains and strategists. He deserves it.

As far as India is concerned, we're going to win anyway in 2023 world cup with our batting ripe with experience (Kohli, Rohit) and youngsters (Shubman, Pant, Shaw) just like how it was during 2011 world cup.

Until then, please take the world cup pressure off and let this circus amuse you. It was sad at first but now downright comedic to see how career of one of the best ODI batsmen has fallen. I'm actually enjoying this. I want Kohli, Rohit, Dhawan to fail every match (wantedly, if need be) so that we can laugh at more of these lovely 50(100) innings and the cheer associated with it.

Edited by Sandeep99