Dhoni uses the Word CH***ye......Rare moments

31 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This. I have seen Sachin go off on VVS for refusing a single in that legendary desert storm innings against Australia 'A'. I have seen VVS go off against Ojha I think it was where we won by 1 wicket against Aus in Mohali. Nehra against Dhoni as others have mentioned. Dhoni against Jadeja after a misfield. Ishant after a misfield from Zaheer.

Kohli himself said Dhoni is essential to the team. Maybe he is not to butthurt fans even when we won :laugh:. This thread exists because Dhoni is a punching bag for armchair critics in ICF. Keep on keeping on but Dhoni is going to play in the WC :phehe:

Only difference is that the examples you quoted were during run of play...In this case, our captain cool berated the youngster during pee break :phehe:

5 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Only difference is that the examples you quoted were during run of play...In this case, our captain cool berated the youngster during pee break :phehe:

It did come near a tense run chase. Captain cool is an image created by the media because he doesn't do fist pumps like Kohli or Warner. He has always said that the pressure is on him but you dont get to see it. He has also said that everyone feels the pressure and he tries to maintain calm under pressure and targets bowlers who are new or those who couldnt handle the pressure.

1 hour ago, SUMO said:

As if we dont abuse among us while playing cricket on the streets :cantstop: they are professionals so they cant abuse ?

I hate grandpa thala but this issue is nothing to talk about.

How you feel if some senior folks abuses you in front of everyone whom you look up to for inspiration and as a leader, that too when you dint do mistake. Lately this old man has become too cocky and hurl abuses to junior batsmen or player like anything. Do you think he has guts to say the same to a rohit or dhwan.