KL rahul is the most mentally weak batsman India has produced in last two decades

Scar

40 minutes ago, putrevus said:

That was one of the main reasons for world cup semi final loss along with Kohli choking as a batsman.You will never be great team if you have so many players with same skillset.

Obviously it had nothing to do with the King Clown's incompetence a a captain. He was so hollow in his thought process, he had no plan B other than thinking Vijay Shankar and Bhuvi was going to him win the WC.

19 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In top sides even anchor will have to be around 140 

Rohit n kohli actually are around 140 and Malan is even higher.  

130 s.r players in t20 team shud either be like williamson or due lack of resources like in pakistan team

Yes,true,given the dynamic nature of the game, people don't realize it now,but after few years we won't see more than 1 anchor atmost in a t20 line up unless they indulge into team politics

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

I am not defending anything.Rohit was not in team so Kishen opened, Once Rohit came back Kishen moved down and everyone in batting order moved down.Why is all of sudden Kishen is being annoited as an opener based on one match?BTW he looked overmatched against pace yesterday too.I don't think Kishen is better in any aspect than either Rahul or Rohit.

Weren't you one who said Rahul should have been candidate to become Indian captain and now you want him to move from opener spot for player who played one match.

Firstly no I didn't say Rahul is a captaincy candidate lol where did you get that from

I think the main point here is beyond your comprehension. The point about continuity of a player & his position. He has done that throughout whether it's Rahul, Pant, Iyer & now the latest offering with Kishan. Now that he has said Rahul is their first choice opener, it's ll not be far fetched to see him play down the order or dropped next game. This is how he operates.

11 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Firstly no I didn't say Rahul is a captaincy candidate lol where did you get that from

I think the main point here is beyond your comprehension. The point about continuity of a player & his position. He has done that throughout whether it's Rahul, Pant, Iyer & now the latest offering with Kishan. Now that he has said Rahul is their first choice opener, it's ll not be far fetched to see him play down the order or dropped next game. This is how he operates.

Dekho humare yaha hai Dhawan-Kohli ke prem men doobe hue 2 vyakti , inke pass dono ke liye Maa ka dil....chahe ladla kuch bhi kare wo bechara hi rahega

• Dhawan ne pure t20 career men hugga hai lekin wo bechara humari bias ka mara hai
  • Kohli ne As captain 2 wc aur 7-8 IPL men hugga lekin hum hi na samajh hai 

Aulad prem jaise prem men doob inko tum koi logical baat nahin samjha sakte

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

:eviltongue: Rathour says he is our best T20 batsman :aetsch:

Three failures doesn't change the fact that KL Rahul is our best T20 batsman: Vikram Rathour

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/sports/cricket/three-failures-doesnt-change-the-fact-that-kl-rahul-is-our-best-t20-batsman-vikram-rathour-962963.html

Rahul's career is done then. This joke of aTM does exactly opposite of what they publicly say

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

:eviltongue: Rathour says he is our best T20 batsman :aetsch:

Three failures doesn't change the fact that KL Rahul is our best T20 batsman: Vikram Rathour

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/sports/cricket/three-failures-doesnt-change-the-fact-that-kl-rahul-is-our-best-t20-batsman-vikram-rathour-962963.html

Ambati Rayudu was also our best no.4 at one point(not comparing Rahul to Rayudu but TM words must be taken with a bucket of salt)

He's definitely wilting right now in this series, but I would back him as opener still. He and Kishan as a L-R combo. Both are the best players of express bowling in the format, at least by average for India. Put Surya at 3 and I like the top 3. 

0lvV9EpkIexPVuKIfV6NNwyhFc83R15_IYgTxwEOcwEqkoRJ-Csi3f7jQClLXf0ztQvGQDCI3i4unUKnFq1Y6qy4Axkqmh0mLq8wj8aCu921XoP9sQvLYzGWudlkAOi6qEMCacen

If his bad form continues, then they can reconsider. 

Edited by Tibarn
7 hours ago, putrevus said:

They were playing with 10 players vs their eleven players. If they need six bowling options.Only one among KL/Pant/Kishen can play in the team. 

Imagine if after 2014 England tests, Indian management had same thoughts -our 10 players vs England's 11 players. Here it was 4 T20I innings for Rahul (on bench since 17 Nov, not allowed to play VHT) there it was 10 back to back test innings +after 2 proper practice matches)

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Imagine if after 2014 England tests, Indian management had same thoughts -our 10 players vs England's 11 players. Here it was 4 T20I innings for Rahul (on bench since 17 Nov, not allowed to play VHT) there it was 10 back to back test innings +after 2 proper practice matches)

this might interest u