Bangladeshi fans - Worst of all time?

21 minutes ago, Adamant said:

He didn't report on three separate occasions and he also asked one of the bookie to meet him. 

One year is apt. 

Also what is being left out is how Shakib was caught. The bookie apparently approached 7 players and all except shakin reported. Tammi blocked the bookie immediately and reported to BCB ACSU head. Then when ICC investigated the bookie Shakibs contact with him came out. Shakib didn't volunteer anything, he confessed after shown the evidence 

5 hours ago, Adamant said:

He didn't report on three separate occasions and he also asked one of the bookie to meet him. 

One year is apt. 

5 hours ago, New guy said:

Also what is being left out is how Shakib was caught. The bookie apparently approached 7 players and all except shakin reported. Tammi blocked the bookie immediately and reported to BCB ACSU head. Then when ICC investigated the bookie Shakibs contact with him came out. Shakib didn't volunteer anything, he confessed after shown the evidence 

I am not disputing what you guys are saying but in these setups even if you report they think something is wrong with you. That is why people keep their mouth shut. If money did not change hand I am not so sure.

9 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I think he has got off light.

If they had similar evidence against say a big Indian player like Rohit sharma he would have been done in Indian cricket and fans would have crucified Rohit. 

Indian cricket fans could be absolutely blinded by the love for their superstars but at least they don't demand the inclusion of proven match fixers & tainted persona in national team even when their punishment term is over or say they've been acquitted. This facet of fans hasn't changed when we were in the dumps in 2000 or during Sreesanth's episode.

Edited by Turning_track
2 hours ago, First class said:

That would be nice, strike should include no activity on cricket forums too. 

Oh please.  I clearly remember that majority of greenbro fans were clamoring to defend, deny, or justify the fixers - Amir, Asif, Butt, Sharjeel all of them.