Is Shubman Gill dating Sara Tendulkar?

Sgattick10

8 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Is this true, twitter thinks so 

Is the same Hardik  ‘Aaj Main Karke aaya’

Pandya ?

Yeh gutter kabhi nahi sudhrega. I bet team India cricketers feel very uncomfortable having this leechard in the same room as their female family members after his KJo episode 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Also is this 5th or 6th grade? 

She wished him and he said thanks. WTF. What’s the big deal. 

I thought celebrities get laid easily, looks like neither Pandya is able to score legally with his chichorapanti and the Gujju genes in him doesn’t let him spend to get laid in “other” ways. Frustrated aatma. 

in twitter, it is perpetually 5th grade, is it not?

2 hours ago, maniac said:

I thought celebrities get laid easily, looks like neither Pandya is able to score legally with his chichorapanti and the Gujju genes in him doesn’t let him spend to get laid in “other” ways. Frustrated aatma. 

looking at how Pandya dresses, I don't think hes interested in being laid with females. 

5 hours ago, maniac said:

Pandya has a small penis complex for sure.. why do you think he tries extra hard to be promiscuous and pretend he’s black...