Vedic astrology

Real McCoy

4 minutes ago, rock777 said:

He is a fraud saint who has been kicked out from the community. He is doing it just to tarnish image of hindu saints. He fought election in Congress ticket too 

26 minutes ago, rock777 said:

You're the son of many fathers - arab, persian, turk, afghan, americans, chinese etc what does that make you haram ke bache :lol: its great to talk big behind the safety of the computer. reality is very different. no wonder you surrendered to all your fathers :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You're the son of many fathers - arab, persian, turk, afghan, americans, chinese etc what does that make you haram ke bache :lol: its great to talk big behind the safety of the computer. reality is very different. no wonder you surrendered to all your fathers :laugh:

son it was just an advice you are acting like  if  you were  f***d :phehe: up:finger::2in1:

9 hours ago, velu said:

this kid is so close @Real McCoy  @maniac   :fear:

What close. he never mentions anything about disease. he talks about wars. nothing happened. he is right on one part it will be a troublesome period and the economic downturn. Also mentions china and iran. ok have to give the benefit of the doubt. But props to the kid on knwoing all these things about astrology. he even goes into nakshatras which is admirable. nakshatras and their ties to rasis is also important. When I was at that age, I knew jackshit about astrology

This is the graha placements as of today. Sun and Mars are exalted. So diseases will be fought and health restored.....for now :phehe: I believe modi is following astrology thats why the lights festival. Sun reaches peak exaltation at 15deg Aries (around may 1) and Mars at 28deg capricorn (around 27 apr). I think may 3 is a good time to evaluvate if things go south from there.

Untitled.png

51 minutes ago, velu said:

@Real McCoy  what will be your predictions for of mars in scorpio + venus in virgo for scorpio ascendant ?

scorpio mars guys are not suppose to be lazy , but i am extremely lazy .. 

There are other factors when it comes to laziness. Saturn and Venus may cause laziness. Perhaps your venus in virgo (debilitation) may do that

I just did my prayer and meditation. Today 6 planets are in their own signs and this only happens every 20 years or so. Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer, Mars in Aries, Mercury in Virgo (exaltation), Jupiter in Sagittarius, Saturn in Capricorn. Sun, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter are also in their mooltrikona signs :dance:

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I just did my prayer and meditation. Today 6 planets are in their own signs and this only happens every 20 years or so. Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer, Mars in Aries, Mercury in Virgo (exaltation), Jupiter in Sagittarius, Saturn in Capricorn. Sun, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter are also in their mooltrikona signs :dance:

I also offered the prayers between that time. Thanks for the information.

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

@velu@Jimmy Cliff@Gollum@coffee_rules@maniac@The Dark Horse@Laaloo@Stan AF@Straight Drive@sergio04@I6MTW@Forever Indian@zen@diga@Mosher@beetle

Today is an auspicious date for prayer and meditation between 11AM and 12PM. I will explain the astrological point of view later on.

Instructions received from India already :phehe: