Rishabh Pant is not a natural keeper, needs to work really hard: Ravi Shastri

nevada

5 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

seemed with the arrival of Ganguly at the helm, this senseless drunkard parasite  could be checked a lot  . But as of now  that is not the case.It is high time Ganguly dealt severely with this moron  and show him his place....such a shameless oppertunist....

for ganguly to do that he ll need a reason n t20 Wc defeat this year wud give him that 

Another public attack on Pant by the coach during an ongoing series. 

Repeating again - Pant is disliked by this TM, he should take an international break till the time these two are captain and coach. Ranji Trophy, IPL, County cricket - there is enough for him to focus on.

Someone should ask Kohli what is Pant doing inthe team if his keeping is not good enough

He is your primary wk and you are saying he ain't good enough for his core job? I mean WTF then why have you carried him for so long if now just before an ICC event you are not showing faith in him. 

I think he got this whole idea of Pant not being a good WK after KL was used as make-shift WK and is now speaking out with his sub-conscious mind.

These guys think every young player comes out of domestic as a finished product. Remember how long it took for rohit to get going. When you see talent, you have to give players an extended run. 

If they still don't perform then you send them back to domestic. Pant is not as good a keeper as Dhoni now because he is missing that 15 years of international experience.

He will improve over time. That bad habit of reaching way outside off will get better. Bedwas job is to work on things like that. He should be honest with his feedback but in private. 

He wouldn't dare do this with Dhoni or other seniors, but when it comes to juniors bada sher banta hai. I can't wait for dada to sort him out. 

So suddenly Rahul is a natural keeper?

No, but he is scoring runs and is providing that balance this side needs. Why is it wrong for a coach to comment on what player needs to do. There is nothing wrong in a young player going back to domestic cricket to improve his game either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 hours ago, putrevus said:

No, but he is scoring runs and is providing that balance this side needs. Why is it wrong for a coach to comment on what player needs to do. There is nothing wrong in a young player going back to domestic cricket to improve his game either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Point is he is ready to play a non-keeper then why the eff he is talking about natural or not natural keeper. If he wants such a natural keeper then play Saha not Rahul. Pant already has a record of most dismissals in a test. 

Edited by rkt.india