Umar Akmal, WTF!

CommonMan

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

PCB shud give up on these 2 shehzad n umar...they had talent but if u dont work hard ull regress which is what has happened to both. 

Shehzad and Umar are not the same. Shehzad is a the fittest person , most hardworking player and the best fielder in Pakistan, he is from an educated family too, unlike Akmals. Shehzad lost his confidence and big match temperament after the head injury he suffered  and since then struggling to keep a decent SR whenever he was given a chance, always worried about losing his wicket. Akmals--------------less I say is better. 

2 hours ago, CommonMan said:

Umar Akmal facing punishment after misbehaving at fitness test

Umar's behavior fell short of the mark during the skin-fold test, when he exposed himself completely in front of the trainer and is said to have asked him "Where is the fat?" According to Kamran, Umar did it in mischief and said it was simply a "misunderstanding". :facepalm:

I would like to hear the trainer's internal thoughts at that time.

33 minutes ago, First class said:

Shehzad and Umar are not the same. Shehzad is a the fittest person , most hardworking player and the best fielder in Pakistan, he is from an educated family too, unlike Akmals. Shehzad lost his confidence and big match temperament after the head injury he suffered  and since then struggling to keep a decent SR whenever he was given a chance, always worried about losing his wicket. Akmals--------------less I say is better. 

Yeah I agree Shehzad was a good player , just needed time to develop his game .

1 hour ago, First class said:

they are definitely not the same. shehzad had some arrogance typical of youngsters, but was nowhere in the "class" of akmals.

7 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Yeah I agree Shehzad was a good player , just needed time to develop his game .

Shehzad's time has come and gone. He was expected to be one of the most successful Pakistan batsman in last 10 years or so and started very well, scored 10 international centuries in no time , but after the head injury with a short pitched delivery lost his touch and never was the same batsman and never will be.