Why did Dhoni claim catch off the ground against Tom Curran?

Trichromatic

1 hour ago, beetle said:

He takes ipl far more seriously.

Fairness etc was for internationals.Csk and playing for mama is about winning at any cost.

Same is with Mr.Bollywood ,he takes IPL seriously,he talks about spirit, forgivenes(Smith case),dosti,mohabbat(Amir)etc in International cricket these days but mocks insults his national teammates in IPL(that too of Ashwin's stature,i can't respect the guy for that alone)

Choker sala,atleast before bashing Dhoni i would look back to his ICC achievements,i just despise this fake personality of Mr.Bollywood

Edited by Suhaan

Chahar to Curran, no run
and they don't have the review so Curran has to walk back but the umpires get together for a chat before sending Curran on his way. This is shambolic umpiring. I am loathe to criticise umpires, but this is really poor. This is a short ball that Curran looks to pull and is beaten. The ball hits the thigh pad of Curran and goes to Dhoni on the half-volley, and he has been given out caught at the wicket. Hang on. The umpires have seen the replay, and are now going to the third umpire. Dhoni doesn't seem happy with them changing their minds after seeing the replay. Not sure what Dhoni has against it: the umpires are within their rights to change their decision as long as they are consistent and arriving at the right decision. The replays show Curran can go back to bat

As usual Cricinfo nails it

2 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Because he's a cheat, we need that (real) Mudgal report out in the open! Mama saved his ass back then, I'm sure he'll try to so so now as well :whack2:

I need them to open the damn envelope which has the remaining 8 or 9 players names that were involved in fixing. I'm sure it has some big names.

7 hours ago, Stan AF said:
Chahar to Curran, no run
and they don't have the review so Curran has to walk back but the umpires get together for a chat before sending Curran on his way. This is shambolic umpiring. I am loathe to criticise umpires, but this is really poor. This is a short ball that Curran looks to pull and is beaten. The ball hits the thigh pad of Curran and goes to Dhoni on the half-volley, and he has been given out caught at the wicket. Hang on. The umpires have seen the replay, and are now going to the third umpire. Dhoni doesn't seem happy with them changing their minds after seeing the replay. Not sure what Dhoni has against it: the umpires are within their rights to change their decision as long as they are consistent and arriving at the right decision. The replays show Curran can go back to bat

As usual Cricinfo nails it

Meanwhile chuskibuzz

17.5 Chahar to Tom Curran, no run, Curran looks shell-shocked as he's given out caught behind, wants a review and realises to his horror that he can't review. Tewatia and that plumb LBW call had it wasted. Hang on! I don't think that even carried to MS - the two umpires chatted for a while and then sent Curran on his way, but replays suggest that the ball might not have carried. Even worse - I don't even think Curran has edged it, it seemed to have gone off the thigh-pad. They are checking for the catch though - it's a fair delivery, nips back in and has only clipped the thigh-pad, bounced clearly in front of MS and NOT OUT is the call. For once, technology has been well used and Curran can resume batting. Still, would the decision been reversed had the ball carried? That's for another day though, short of a length and nipping back in, Curran was looking to pull and missed, clipped the top of the thigh-pad and bounced in front of MS

It was nothing compared to that day when He ran to ground from dugout to sort out issue related to no ball, I cant remember which season that was. Shameless, imbecile Dhoni fans found it cool. He is known for shaming and downgrading others when the other person exposes this fraud masquerading as some Mahatma,  just like he did with CA journalist in wt20 2016 when he asked him about retirement. 

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

It was nothing compared to that day when He ran to ground from dugout to sort out issue related to no ball, I cant remember which season that was. Shameless, imbecile Dhoni fans found it cool. He is known for shaming and downgrading others when the other person exposes this fraud masquerading as some Mahatma,  just like he did with CA journalist in wt20 2016 when he asked him about retirement. 

He came out of the dugout in a match last season.  I don’t remember which match, but I believe it was in the second half of the tournament possibly near the very end.

Ok, just looked it up.  It was last year in a match against RR.

Edited by GeeGaw

4 hours ago, gakgupta said:

The way he was bullying umpires for giving it for third umpire was totally third grade.

Why our (once hero's) becomes shameless at the fag end of their careers?

I don't like his attitude towards youngsters (Anyone remember the way he was threatening Kuldeep) 

Also abused Manish pandey on field....