IPL Match 28 | RCB vs KKR | SHARJAH 7:30 PM Oct 12th,2020 !!!

velu

Which sweet do you like more ???  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which sweet do you like more ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2020 at 04:00 AM

That is a hundred-run stand off 46 legal deliveries. De Villiers has scored 73 off those. If Kohli has done something right, it is that he has let him face 33 out of these 46 balls. This is a great example of one man rising above the rest. Kohli and Finch were struggling really bad against the slow nature of the pitch.

25 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Cricket has come such a long way it's unbelievable. Till about 20 years back, hitting the ball on the roof at Sharjah stadium used to the talking point, now even hitting out of the stadium seems normal. Batsmanship has gone literally gone through the roof :hatsoff:

Even bats have come a long way, more meat yet lighter

Barry Richards holds the bat with which he made 325 in a day at the WACA in  1970 in his right hand, and David Warner's modern-day weapon in his left,  Australia v

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

I bet you give that bat to Boycott or Gavaskar , they won't start hitting out of stadium. It's a mix of lots of factors

Them may not be but give such bats to 90s Tendulkar, Lara, Aravinda, Gilly, Sanath, Anwar......

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, New guy said:

Yes but any top edges and not middle hits go to the boundaries. Previously they used to get caught 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Them may not be but give such bats to 90s Tendulkar, Lara, Aravinda, Gilly, Sanath, Anwar......

I ll honest those Lankans & Pakistanis were ahead of Indian batsmen in terms of hitting during 90s. Anyways I cannot agree that only bats have made such an enormous difference. It's about the player as well, I have seen Azharuddin with his stick like bat hit sixes out of stadium here in 1998