Reason #1078 why India will never get out its underdeveloped poor state

sandeep

1 hour ago, retired_hurt said:

This rule is only for blue collar jobs. I guess Karnataka also had a similar bill passed 

Should be ok if its only for blue collar... Hope Haryana govt sets up technical & skill oriented vocational institutes too

There are a lot of reasons on why India isn't developed and this isn't one among it.

Go and first address illiteracy, women safety, housing, food security, infrastructure, social justice, law and order, proper justice and then last but definitely not the least important population explosion. Family planning is a must for North Indian states.

I definitely don't see anything improving. Sorry to be blunt.

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

There are a lot of reasons on why India isn't developed and this isn't one among it.

Go and first address illiteracy, women safety, housing, food security, infrastructure, social justice, law and order, proper justice and then last but definitely not the least important population explosion. Family planning is a must for North Indian states.

I definitely don't see anything improving. Sorry to be blunt.

Disagree. Those problems aren’t unique and affects every country.

For India, I argue its lack of work ethics. Its fundamental, and our culture and system has allowed freebies, waivers, reservations. From small to big, you find an unusual high amount of people with little incentive, motivation and accountability.

We talk corruption, but what about the corruption in effort? India needs efficient corruption immediately. Speed and Quality foremost in all works.

13 minutes ago, diga said:

:facepalm: 

ps: hope the OP doesnt mind me posting this ... 

https://www.barandbench.com/news/litigation/unbecoming-of-an-indian-woman-to-sleep-after-being-ravished-not-how-our-women-react-karnataka-hc-while-granting-bail-to-rape-accused

"Unbecoming of an Indian woman" to sleep after being ravished, not how our women react: Karnataka HC while granting bail to rape accused

PS: how did you miss this (kanna)diga

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

PS: how did you miss this (kanna)diga

Sorry.. but posting a news on TN wasnt intentional..  I saw it on twitter

you are posting nearly a 6 month old news

Edited by diga

6 minutes ago, diga said:

Sorry.. but posting a news on TN wasnt intentional..  I saw it on twitter

you are posting nearly a 6 month old news

of course it wasnt :winky: I'm sure you wouldn't mind post something shaming the great state of karnataka if it was recent news :winky::winky:

Edited by Real McCoy