revival of Sreesanth

Texy

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

What a ball! In terms of bowling, this bugger was hugely talented. Only a couple of notches below Bumrah. Will be good to see Srisanth and Aaron be a part of Indian team in one way or the other.

I trust that sreesanth didn't cheat.

He was fixed. 

He is a bowler capable to comeback to indian team. Not sure if he can touch 135k now..

Well past his prime isnt he?..The best that he can do is sort of revive his image and try not to end this return on a bitter note.
I dont think he has the temperament of mentoring players either, as he is the sort of bloke who likes the limelight and maybe reluctant to work behind the scenes

As they say, that Talent is over rated while it is the Discipline that actually helps you succeed 

7 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

What a ball! In terms of bowling, this bugger was hugely talented. Only a couple of notches below Bumrah. Will be good to see Srisanth and Aaron be a part of Indian team in one way or the other.

lol don't insult Bumrah like that, Sreesanth could bowl a few Jaffas but he doesn't have the iq to be anywhere near Bumrah

8 hours ago, putrevus said:

I still don't understand why the hell was he involved in match fixing.He was being paid very well. He should never be part of any cricket.Match fixers should always have lifetime ban. It is a bloody disgrace Mohd Azharudding is HCA president.

Was there any proof his match-fixing?