Should Pakistani players be allowed in IPL?

28 minutes ago, raki05 said:

You just answer proxy war. Can you please highlight with evidence like UN or international media that supports that india running terror camp on its lands which kills Pakistani and their civilan any UN designated terrorist in india enjoying luxry of government and military and millions of so called innocent public like Pakistani joinig their rallies. Dude don't paint india in same colour as Pakistani. Pakistan is enemy nation even though their people/ cricketers don't involve in those jehads ( which personally I don't buy in) they have to suffer the consequences of their millitary and government sponsored terror, just like indian innocent people have suffered for so long.

Dude ,let's calm down first.

Our government have claimed successful surgical strike  and I believe them and I support that strategy. I also believe if we can plan such a strike , we won't mind poking ISI if we feel we need to teach them a lesson. We don't need to send terrorists for that to their country like they do. There are enough shitheads there to make our job easier. We need to motivate them a bit to teach them in their own way. 

Let's not talk about UN and WHO and what not. They have their own sponsors and does not mind to run custom agendas. It's not an independent sacrosanct body.

Either ways, I don't want to debate in case you are not comfortable with these ideas. If you feel that we get hit and don't do anything to return in kind, I won't contest that. There is no benefit for either of us in this exchange.

On 1/21/2021 at 3:30 PM, neel roy said:

Yeah i think there is a long post ( delusional) that PSL have better fast bowlers than IPL as per foreign players.. i didnt even know whether to laugh or cry reading it..

Great  !!

So why are they not picking them to play for Pakistan  ?

What did the gentleman think about this ?

20 minutes ago, RajBan said:

Dude ,let's calm down first.

Our government have claimed successful surgical strike  and I believe them and I support that strategy. I also believe if we can plan such a strike , we won't mind poking ISI if we feel we need to teach them a lesson. We don't need to send terrorists for that to their country like they do. There are enough shitheads there to make our job easier. We need to motivate them a bit to teach them in their own way. 

Let's not talk about UN and WHO and what not. They have their own sponsors and does not mind to run custom agendas. It's not an independent sacrosanct body.

Either ways, I don't want to debate in case you are not comfortable with these ideas. If you feel that we get hit and don't do anything to return in kind, I won't contest that. There is no benefit for either of us in this exchange.

I am very calm. As per you UN and WHO have their own agenda ,so are you denying that all designated terrorist are due to some vetted intrest of UN and and they should not be declared as terrorist. India is trying all possible way to hurt Pakistani surgical strike, diplomatic pressure and ipl is also one of them so that they don't earn anything and shall be outcast from most celebrated cricket league which hurt them badly  and that's why their cricketers people every day cry about ipl isolation ,inspite of having their own league.

3 hours ago, RajBan said:

Hey, also let's keep ourselves to the cricket. We are getting into serious topics and diggressing from the main theme of the forum .

Mahol kyun bigadna woh bhi Friday evening ko :)

Sorry i missed this post.. sure have fun. 

Edited by raki05

Heck, the first time Pakistanis did not play in IPL was actually a Pakistani initiative. They refused to play in 2009 when their foreign ministry refused to provide no objection certificates for their players.  As it turns out, in 2010 IPL franchises effectively cut out Pakistani players by not bidding on them in 2010 and the rest is history. My guess is that in 2009 as part of its diplomatic battles with India, Pakistan actually believed that it had some leverage by withholding participation of its players. That  obviously backfired and India knows it. Point is like it or not, cricket is a part of India and Pakistan’s politics. No way out. Pakistanis,  just get yourselves out of the terror game. You’ll benefit so much from that. IPL is small potatoes. But it would be one of many things that open up for you. 

47 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Are you having comprehension issues here? It was your claim that politics shouldn't mix with sports. But India doesn't only have a political problem with Pakistan. We have a terror problem emanating from Pakistan. Or are you saying politics and terror are the same thing?

How are you connecting cricket with politics and cricket with terrorism? Have a look at my reply one more time, you definitely need lessons in comprehension. 

You seem to be a naivete in both cricket and politics. cross border terrorism happens from both the sides, read actual data a bit more than listening to arnab cowswamy and sudhir chodhary

I still remember some morons like Javed Miandad in Pakistan were saying ICC should run IPL and it should be ICC distributing the money earned thru IPL to all the boards. They are beyond delusional people.

Pakistan in its whole existence as a country has done nothing but point fingers at others or whine about others.It has reflected in sports too from ball tampering to any other forms of cheating.

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Wow, that's nice bit of hinduphobia there mangling the name of Arnab. But even better is that you are accusing your own country of being a terror state.

This is the mindset of an apparently moderate muslim in this country.

Thats a pretty low grade reply. Not surprised. You bring terrorism on a cricket forum, and when someone replies, you are unable to take it. Worse, you bring religion into this conversation. You could do better than that. 

Btw, I am a pure blood Brahmin, not a muslim or hinduphobic. You are wrong on all accounts. Son to a martyred IAS officer, and brother to a martyred defence personnel. Neither martyred by terrorists from across the border, but within the country. 

Dont try teaching others what they can say and dont try bringing religion into it again. 

Looks like though, I touched a nerve there, bringing Arnab gobarswami into the conversation. Thats the kind of bullshit you watch to come up with such toxicity.

5 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Wow, that's nice bit of hinduphobia there mangling the name of Arnab. But even better is that you are accusing your own country of being a terror state.

This is the mindset of an apparently moderate muslim in this country.

He's not worth replying to. 

Indian Muslims like him are very ungrateful scums 

I think we shoule resume bilateral cricket with Pakistan. This is the right time to improve our H2H record, the last talking point of Pakistani fans. Had 26/11 didnt happen and we continued to play bilateral since its resumption in 2004, we may have removed the H2H deficit alltogether by now. In test matches we are just 3 short, 9(Ind) - 12(Pak). Look at the condition of both test teams now....had we continued with bilaterals, scoreline would be 33 - 17 (something like that) by now in India's favour. In T20Is, we are anyway leading by 6-1. Its only ODIs which would have taken little longer but the deficit would be much closer now.

Nothing gave more pleasure than when Indian team went into their home in 2004 and rammed them royally. Similar feeling we got in Asia cup 2018 when we went to their adopted home and beat them mercilessly even without Kohli.

So forget IPL....just bring back bilaterals.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

As far as Pak players getting picked for IPL is concerned, not sure about other teams but Shahrukh Khan would surely pick their players.

Still remember how he picked 40 year old Azhar Mehmood to play for his team. Even in last IPL as well, there is one US Pakistani player selected for KKR but got injured.

SRK does proper research whole year which Pakistani player got overseas visa and blindly pick them. If Amir gets British passport in future (which is looking likely), he will become hall of famer for KKR. :cantstop:

When Pak players were allowed in 1st year...most of them were in KKR - Butt, Akhtar, Hafeez, Gul etc. He even picked British Pakistani Owais Shah. Then when their players were banned, he hired Wasim Akram as coach.

So much love... uufff.

Allow Pak players in auction tomorrow, SRK will open his entire mannat for Pak cricketers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This seems fake news

Current gen Pak player couldnt care less for playing IPL. They have decent T20 league and get a good gig in other T20 leagues. PCB is nowadays run by sane guy, Wasim Khan, compared to the bozos in previous years. Sa touring Pak is a good sign.

Only people moaning about IPL and BCCI is ex players full of sour grapes.

19 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

You half literate dumb*, stick to authoring lines like this lmao

Apparently I cannot bring the subject of terrorism on a cricket forum but Pakistan can bring terror on Indian soil but we dare not pretend anything is amiss. Cricket must go on regardless of Indian bodybags coming home everyday. And call India a terror state as well. Randomly dial in cow reference and gaumutra jibes because there's no cost to be a hinduphobe on an India forum.

Who the * moderates this forum? Those who do, do they take it as a badge of honor that any nonsense gets published with no filter whatsoever?

I agree but chill bro. RAF is alright. He just wants to see us thrash the paks lmao. 

4 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

There is only one pakistani player and we all know its babar.  For every pak player besides him, i can give 2-3 equivalent Indian players. Its not even worth taking this up with govt for 1 player. 

Hafeez in his current form is better T20 batsman than Babar, right age bracket for csk too