Pink ball test team india

mani sha

Hain...  If they prepare a Turner which they likely will..  What's the point of playing him? 
They are not going to prepare a fast bowler's paradise & Ishant Siraj & others can also do the job on a spinning track. 
Bumrah should play T20s at least as it is a T20 WC year. 
I see Bumrah playing only 1 among last two tests.  We got a hectic schedule as well
"If", "likely"......this is not the time to do that bhai..

Just play your best XI possible and get over the line that's it. And Bumrah is surely a part of our best XI. In fact he'll the second name to go on the sheet after Ashwin.

And no matter how the wicket is...the pink ball will sway around even a little bit under lights. Not playing Bumrah there will be as big a blunder as it was playing Nadeem in the first test.

Anyways my XI be...

Gill/KL (if Gill's injured)
Rohit
Pujara
Kohli
Pant
Rahane
Ashwin
Axar
Shardul
Siraj
Bumrah

Ishant has now played two tests in a row. I know he hasn't bowled too many overs but there will be some mental health strain due to the Chennai heat. So will be ideal to replace him with Shardul and the latter's ability with the bat is key. Bumrah for Kuldeep is a given anyways.

6 minutes ago, Norman said:

"If", "likely"......this is not the time to do that bhai..

Just play your best XI possible and get over the line that's it. And Bumrah is surely a part of our best XI. In fact he'll the second name to go on the sheet after Ashwin.

And no matter how the wicket is...the pink ball will sway around even a little bit under lights. Not playing Bumrah there will be as big a blunder as it was playing Nadeem in the first test.

Fair enough & I also Think Bumrah will 100% play Pink ball test..  Let's hope he stays fit & they don't bowl him to the ground. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Gill 

Rohit 

Pujara 

Kohli 

Rahane 

Pant 

Axar 

Ashwin 

Thakur 

Ishant 

Siraj 

Ishant sharma will be the key in this test i feel.

Bumrah can be rested even for this , once red ball test comes he is important as ishant isnt that effective with SG red ball 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/cricket/news-ind-vs-eng-2021-mohammed-shami-navdeep-saini-join-india-squad-ahead-3rd-test-report

ok now we are hot fav 

surely ishant and Shami with axar and ashwin along with one of shardul / pandya / sundar will be our team . 

Shami makes a huge difference . He is fast and furious . Ishant vs bumrah - tough 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bumrah can be rested even for this , once red ball test comes he is important as ishant isnt that effective with SG red ball 

Why does Bumrah need so much rest !!

All great fast bowlers keep on saying that fast bowlers need to bowl more, and not bowl less, to perform optimally ( unless we are talking about 35 year + seamers )

Too much rest is worse than too much bowling.

16 minutes ago, mani sha said:

surely ishant and Shami with axar and ashwin along with one of shardul / pandya / sundar will be our team . 

Shami makes a huge difference . He is fast and furious . Ishant vs bumrah - tough 

I can guarantee you this  ... if India decides to play just 1 pacer, it will be Bumrah provided he is fit. Everyone else comes after him ... because he averages 21 in test matches and can bowl in any condition. Plus he is quick.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

All great fast bowlers keep on saying that fast bowlers need to bowl more, and not bowl less, to perform optimally ( unless we are talking about 35 year + seamers )

i agree to that but my point we have enough resources for pink ball but its the red ball which needs extra skills which bumrah has. 

Bumrah has bowled a lot since Aus tour so 2 test rest is fine coz ill want him in last test n LOI 

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i agree to that but my point we have enough resources for pink ball but its the red ball which needs extra skills which bumrah has. 

Bumrah has bowled a lot since Aus tour so 2 test rest is fine coz ill want him in last test n LOI 

Bumrah rested in the 4th test in Australia too.

He needs to prepare his body to play 4 tests on the trot.

Did it easily on the 2018-19 Australian tour. Played 3 tests on the trot in SA and England too. And was bowling at his quickest in the last tests of all 3 series.

This lockdown has ruined the fitness of our players. They need to get it back by playing more and bowling more.

England always has semi fit seamers because they keep resting their seamers.

Edited by express bowling

2 spinners are still needed if the pitch is a turning one ,which it will be I think .

Ishant and bumrah are a must for the red ball ,Siraj just misses out .

I'd play thakur instead just for adding strength to the tail and another pacer is ideally useful with the new ball.

I'd be tempted to play pandya but I dont think he'll offer anything with the ball

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

may be cause his fcuks his back with his contorted delivery technique may be..