Is there any team that can beat MI?

I6MTW

26 minutes ago, nevada said:

In league games it is possible, but in the playoffs, MI are way ahead of any other team. CSK used to have similar play off expertise, but they are too old and washed up now. 

Yes, I am talking about the playoffs. 

They might lose a few games during the league stages, but they go undefeated during the playoffs. I see a similar repeat of 2020 and 2019. 

41 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

They're getting so boring. Bat first, they can defend anything above 120. Batting second, they can chase anything up to 220. Is there any team that can beat them?

Ek match pehle hi haare the, so yes

Especially in the finals?  

Yes, why not, they didn't win ipl 1e yeard in a row, did they? 

2 minutes ago, zen said:

:rr: can be dangerous ... if it makes it to playoffs, it would mean Buttler, Samson, Miller, etc., are having a good tournament and playing free flowing cricket 

RR has done well against MI reason being Butler and archer , samson also have done well . Archer has wood over Rohit, Pandya bros 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

27 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

RR has done well against MI reason being Butler and archer , samson also have done well . Archer has wood over Rohit, Pandya bros 

Yeah, RR has guys who can hit 120 in a T20 game but the team can also be terribly inconsistent ... If it is playing well, it can be unstoppable on its day ... One of the good signs that it is playing well is if it can make it to the playoffs, first by scraping through in early games and gradually dominating as the tournament progresses

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

They have already lost to RCB in this IPL. Stop hyping them. They won last two matches by 10 and 13 runs

Mumbai always loses the first match so that can be discounted bhai

SRH could have yesterday had they not allowed Pollard-the fraud to score. Obviously it is becoming monotonous since last 2-3 yrs as MI win has become norm but they are not unbeatable as such. They have found right combination & thats why they dont have to tinker much with their squad. Any other franchise can do this rather than running behind some BBL star spending millions behind them just to drop them next season. 

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They have already lost to RCB in this IPL. Stop hyping them. They won last two matches by 10 and 13 runs

They have lost first match for 9 years now

In low scoring matches winning  by 10 and 13 is huge, some people are pretending to he dumb