2nd T20I (N), R. Premadasa Stadium, Jul 28 2021, India tour of Sri Lanka, 8 PM IST

Just now, neel roy said:

He batted better than rana and samson combined. Bowling was crap on the other hand

Samson is a national disaster,he is all about rare brilliance,he did score 20+ a match before that was his quota ,one would bet on it

He doesn't even keep for his state side so no surprise he sucks there as well

Don't know what's the fuss there to take your game seriously?all he needs is consistency,being a Dravid darling meant he got his opportunities consistently here but once again botched it

Playing with 10 players, just 5 batsmen, no all rounder, decent fight defending 132. 

The ground fielding and catching standards are abysmal though. For a young team, this bunch should ideally have been our best fielding unit but that doesn't seem to be the focus at all (except for those occassional boundary catches). Absolutely no excuses for being poor fielders.

19 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

He needs to stop skipping leg day.

he might benefit from skipping the gym altogether for a week and bowl more in the nets and improve some skills, I don’t think losing a couple of packs will be a deal breaker for him

7 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Samson did not even try a big shot. He was so circumspect. Another observation: ruturaj gaekwad the way he was playing spin is odds on to play for india in home tests if selectors are watching.he would play better than rahane..

Watch him hit a glorious 100 in Sharaj again and hype fest to get his name on WT20 squad gather momentum again. Had enough chances to prove himself, bottler of the highest order 

8 hours ago, I6MTW said:

How is it that a meaningless bilateral series between India and SL, both playing their second string sides, gets more views and posts, than the entire Olympics thread?

More quality, more analysis, discussion in Olympics thread. Richer content.

Match thread posts are mostly just ->4, 6, wide, stupid umpire, out, he bad, he good, hehehehe XYZ sucks type stuff. Easier to fill pages that way.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

More quality, more analysis, discussion in Olympics thread. Richer content.

Match thread posts are mostly just ->4, 6, wide, stupid umpire, out, he bad, he good, hehehehe XYZ sucks type stuff. Easier to fill pages that way.

What analysis are you talking about?all i find there is copy paste posts

Just because most of them don't give two hoots about that thread you call it ocean of rich content,pure bs

What is the point of comparing threads and making an attempt to mock guys who are disinterested