BREAKING Australia cricket legend, Shane Warne, dies of ‘suspected heart attack’, aged 52.

9 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

Here 

Watch from 1:05:00

Thanks bro! Appreciate you posting the link. Now we can better judge.  

Like I said context is important. Gavaskar said Warne lived a king sized life and maybe his heart couldn't take it. His tone was not disrespectful.  He was just replying to question how his persona was. He was asked by Sardesai if he regards  Warne greatest spinner of all time ever and Gavaskar replied very calmly that he regards Murlidharan greatest due to his success against India since Indians were very good players of the spin while Warne had not so success against India. He clearly mention it is his opinion. Besides he praised Warne a lot too. 

I'm shocked that Warne has passed away. He is only 52 :shocked:. Just stunned. The cricketers of my childhood are dying. Rest in peace Warnie. You are a legend. Thanks for the memories you gave when you toured in 98, 01 and conquered the final frontier in 04.

On a side note, I think the vaccines must have something to do with the recent deaths of cricketers from Aus. How many have died in the past year. Dean Jones, Marsh, and now Warne. Australia is the most vacced country in the world. There is talk of a fourth shot

34 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Thanks bro! Appreciate you posting the link. Now we can better judge.  

Like I said context is important. Gavaskar said Warne lived a king sized life and maybe his heart couldn't take it. His tone was not disrespectful.  He was just replying to question how his persona was. He was asked by Sardesai if he regards  Warne greatest spinner of all time ever and Gavaskar replied very calmly that he regards Murlidharan greatest due to his success against India since Indians were very good players of the spin while Warne had not so success against India. He clearly mention it is his opinion. Besides he praised Warne a lot too. 

He could have chosen not to answer the question at all rather than criticising him for his poor India record. Likewise he didn't want to admit Warne could have been a great captain for Australia. Can sense the bitterness in his tone.. 

RIP.

Anyone know how or why he died of a heart attack? Based on actual news or information, and not conspiracy theories? I mean I get the thought behind COVID and vaccines might be causing heart attacks, but it's not proven and as of now still a conspiracy. I assume it's because of his partying lifestyle? Several famous people died young because of this life style. 

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm shocked that Warne has passed away. He is only 52 :shocked:. Just stunned. The cricketers of my childhood are dying. Rest in peace Warnie. You are a legend. Thanks for the memories you gave when you toured in 98, 01 and conquered the final frontier in 04.

On a side note, I think the vaccines must have something to do with the recent deaths of cricketers from Aus. How many have died in the past year. Dean Jones, Marsh, and now Warne. Australia is the most vacced country in the world. There is talk of a fourth shot

Or a blood clot formed from an asymptomatic/mild covid infection. It can happen.