How do you picture your fellow ICFers?

Mariyam

Unless they have been posting here for a very long time and/or have interacted with you many times it's difficult to picture those ICFers who don't have profile pic. All posters must have proper profile pic here :orderorder:, B/N/R/S type DPs...won't cut it :whack3:

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Under_Score and @Muloghonto fighting over some Punjab vs Bengal matter

2w8r99.gif

Rest of us

drama popcorn GIF

@Stradlater soon enters the ring when he gets offended by something Mulo said or when Rajputs enter the discussion

2w8reg.gif

Rest of us

2w8rkh.gif

Tripartite struggle ensues with @Stradlater and @Under_Score strategically teaming up to face the common enemy, the Punjabi-Rajput war can wait but first need to get rid of the pesky unflinching Bong

2w8rq4.gif

When the length of posts starts becoming too much to handle

bored over it GIF

Finally @beetleji the mod enters the picture and asks everyone to behave

tell off uh oh GIF by TRULY SOCIAL

Thread locked

render 8-bit GIF by chromasy

Wish I could upvote this multiple times

42 minutes ago, Gollum said:

IIRC he once said that Pt Birju Maharaj was his fav. 

I never said I am fan of classical dance. I said I know least about dance, but I will not make fun of any art form, just because I don't understand. Only exception being modern art/painting like our Jihadi didi.

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I never said I am fan of classical dance. I said I know least about dance, but I will not make fun of any art form, just because I don't understand. Only exception being modern art/painting like our Jihadi didi.

Ohkkk then, maybe I was confusing you with someone else, it was an old thread about Pt Birju Maharaj commenting about Sachin's Bharat Ratna I guess. 

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Unless they have been posting here for a very long time and/or have interacted with you many times it's difficult to picture those ICFers who don't have profile pic. All posters must have proper profile pic here :orderorder:, B/N/R/S type DPs...won't cut it :whack3:

yea. let everyone share the insta account :)