Pakistan winning this CT.

15 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

England is strongest team followed by India .Why will Pak win this

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

SA, SL both were stronger than Pak too. Apart from Wood, England bowling is pretty average.

Edited by rkt.india

I am fine that you are predicting them to win, just don't try to ask Kohli to change his batting approach.

I think he is doing all right with the average of 53. I mean it is a tailenderesque average but hey, he is doing okay for 1st down batsman. I know he hasn't won India as many games while chasing as the guy who has never played for his country and comes from antarctica, but Kohli is trying at least.

As for prediction, I think South Africa has a better chance of taking the time back and winning 99wc semi final tie. 

I would not trust Pakistan chasing even 150 against good sides, their standard has fallen abysmally, guys like Akram, Imran will be shaking their head looking at current crop of mediocre players they have.

SL seem to have promising youngsters, I was I pressed begrudgingly with Dickswella, K Mendis, Guna.

SA has a great team but with quotas and mental issues they under achieve.

Pa!istan needs so half decent batsmen to begin with, even bowling talent is pedestrian, they had a decent ODi side a decade back or more now looks lacking of talent.

It will happen for sure if Pakistan meets Bangladesh. Apart from a certain blip in the Bangla-Pakistan series, the Bangladeshi team has been Pakistan's punching bag since forever.

They have lost the two encounters against Pakistan since the Bangla-Pak series.

T20 WC and the CT warm-up.

They have a mental block wrt Pakistan which went away for a while in that series.

Pakistan of all teams in these semis are yet to win convincingly even once.  The SA was advantage rain, really.  Against SL, the game could have gone either way, almost near the end phase. 

Even Bangladesh, once they got past their stutter, won in style against NZ.

Hard to see Pakistan beating England.  Odds are they're going to get hammered.

5 hours ago, StarWolf said:

It will happen for sure if Pakistan meets Bangladesh. Apart from a certain blip in the Bangla-Pakistan series, the Bangladeshi team has been Pakistan's punching bag since forever.

They have lost the two encounters against Pakistan since the Bangla-Pak series.

T20 WC and the CT warm-up.

They have a mental block wrt Pakistan which went away for a while in that series.

If it was Pak-Bang semifinal, I would say Bangles start it as comfortable favorites, in spite of their tendency to shyte the bed in big moments.  

This Bangles team put 300 on the board against England - I don't think even the most optimistic Pak fan would expect their team to even come close.