Rohit Sharma is a proven force and our 2nd best batsman. Deal with it.

Yeah he might be going through a bad patch absolutely. Should he keep playing even if he gets 4 ducks in a row. Absolutely not.

However in recent times he is our 2nd best batsman in LOI’s and the vice captain of the team.

He is going to play every game even if he has a middle of the road tournament. Love him or hate him. Back him.

Hope he does well. For now DEAL WITH IT!!!

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, mani sha said:

Where did he prove himself? Useless 200 on flat duds? 

Just beginning of the year he scored a back to the wall 100 in Australia when everyone failed against a good attack.

He was the only guy to get a 100 in the England LOI series in england. In fact got a 100 in both ODIs and t20s

He has gotten a odi 100 in SA,Eng and Aus in his last tours.

Look he is out of form right now but this is pure hate.

I am not even going to hate on MSD this time because we need our best and most experienced  players that is TOP3, MSD,Bumrah and Kul-Cha to fire. It’s almost like an agenda against one player.

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

Just beginning of the year he scored a back to the wall 100 in Australia when everyone failed against a good attack.

He was the only guy to get a 100 in the England LOI series in england. In fact got a 100 in both ODIs and t20s

He has gotten a odi 100 in SA,Eng and Aus in his last tours.

Look he is out of form right now but this is pure hate.

I am not even going to hate on MSD this time because we need our best and most experienced  players that is TOP3, MSD,Bumrah and Kul-Cha to fire. It’s almost like an agenda against one player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LihlMpZ9Ds&feature=youtu.be&t=52

a video to make you feel better @maniac :)

Rather than saying he is going through a bad patch, I would say he was going through some good patch a while ago for a year or two. Now he is back to his real abilities. Mediocre and selfish batsman who can still prove his worth on flat decks of England, hopefully. For Rohit to click everything has to work in his favour like flat decks, preferrably but not necessarily inferior bowlers if flat decks, dropped catches, freedom to waste power play for his own sake at the cost of team etc.

First of all i dont think he is out of form, this is a very casually used term. A good example wud be how Rahul was last year- when u have both technical n mental issues and u just cant get runs even on bad balls. I dont see any of the problem with rohit. Wickets with help have always tested him and this is nothing new. He has been one of the most consistent batsman all over world and this was about to come. His reflexes have slowed down due to his weight and it ll get worse as he gets older. Still i dnt think so its time to panic about our openers. Let few games go by and then we ll see. Yes but they shud be worried about overcast conditions and ting of green seen on pitches seen in warmup games. Even in those condition if they see of new ball i dnt think they have done a bad job. 

19 hours ago, maniac said:

However in recent times he is our 2nd best batsman in LOI’s and the vice captain of the team.

Erre wah

Werent u questioning dhawan spot and saying lets not give his past of him being India's best batsman in ICC tournaments a value. Now ur giving the excuse of rohit's past . Dhawan atleast is coming after making runs in IPL and his fitness hasnt gone to dogs unlike ur Ladla

19 hours ago, sage said:

Taking into account captaincy potential (+25 net runs) he is the best batsman in our team full stop.

by that logic we shud add 50 runs to dhoni's every innings who pretty much captains more then half a game 

37 minutes ago, sage said:

Rohit top scored for us in that south africa test match on the toughest wicket in the 4th innings. Utter nonsense that Rohit can't score with the tough gets going in fact he was born for testing times

Bull ****

The toughest wkt was 3rd test .....

2nd toughest was 1st test- where pandya scored which u call tukka, rohit doesnt even have that many runs after 2 tours of Sa by tukka 

2nd test wkt was easiest and rohit didnt score those runs on 1st day