Is this the weakest Indian batting team to feature in a WC?

Ok, this is a wrist slitters' thread. 

Dhawan out, Rohit is on/off and Rahul is tentative

Kohli is fine, no drop in form

MO - Shankar, Dhoni, Jadhav - Not enough exposure and very slow if there is no platform set

Late MO - KarKeAaaya is  in great form, used as pinch hitter in two matches and delivered, 

Tail batting - Very Very bad compared to other teams

Bowling:

No worries so far, Bhuvi to Shami was seamless. Spinners are great. 

Fielding: Jadhav is the weakest link. Need Jadeja to field in every match.

I saw KulCha fielding improved leaps and bounds. Kul saved couple of boundaries and Cha took a great catch

One off match, all that could go wrong went wrong, with the batting. SUch an effort in KOs/SFs/Fs will be very disappointing.

3 hours ago, Charlie_ said:

For next match

KL Rahul

Rohit

Kohli

DK

HPandya

Dhoni

Pant

Bowlers

The problem with this lineup is that we only have five bowlers and Pandya has to bowl his 10 overs, which he has in the recent games, but just in case any of the bowlers has an off day, we won’t have any other option.

1 hour ago, Mjcricket said:

The problem with this lineup is that we only have five bowlers and Pandya has to bowl his 10 overs, which he has in the recent games, but just in case any of the bowlers has an off day, we won’t have any other option.

Exactly.. it gets tricky with five bowlers... 

I would go with.. 

Rahul

Rohit

Kohli

Karthik

Shankar

Dhoni

Pandya

Jadu

Chahal/Kuldeep

Bumrah

Shami

We are underestimating Karthik's potential.. he has two gears.. he can consolidate and also tonk a few.. 

I also gotta mention that Kedar Jadhav got really bad attitude.. he does not want to take responsibility it seems.. doesnt want to grind.. common.. you are one of the chosen 11 or 16 from billion people.. show some grit man..