Rohit tight slap to Kohli - "I dont just walk out for my team, I walk out for my country"

1 minute ago, Reddysaab said:

meanwhile Kohli has been doing the same verbal diarhea.

what a shameless disgrace this guy has become

Why is Rohit being so generous? He should say, "I don't walk out for my advertisement sponsors, my PR team and my two f-buddies (Bewda and MSD), I walk out for my country" [first part of the sentence pertains to capn rat]

42 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Can someone explain how this is in any way linked to Kohli ?  What's the implication of "I don't just walk out for my team"? Did Kohli mention something like that? Pardon my ignorance.

Me too, I want to know if Kohli said anything.

Edited by putrevus
6 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Can someone explain how this is in any way linked to Kohli ?  What's the implication of "I don't just walk out for my team"? Did Kohli mention something like that? Pardon my ignorance.

The "I don't just walk out for my team" statement is kinda similar to Rashid Khan's statement during the world cup, where he said something to the effect of "I don't play for the Afghan cricket board, I play for my country". Such a statement typically signals that all is not well within the team setup. How is this linked to Kohli? It is very much linked to Kohli because the intent here is to say that Rohit plays for the much higher purpose of representing his country and he is not limited in scope to a captain and his team.

Of course it is very apt and a slap in the face of the current management that is just interested in "you polish my b*lls and I polish yours". 

Cue:

Kohli repeatedly  defends Shastri and Dhoni

Shastri repeatedly praises Kohli and Dhoni and let's them do whatever pleases them disregarding results

Dhoni enjoys getting an extended run in the team and wholeheartedly supports all their decisions 

No doubt Kohli has turned into a  self serving egotistical kunt in the last couple of years

Most of the fans on ICF know it so no doubt most decent players in the team will also know

Question is now how to get rid of him, I am willing to sacrifice Kohli the batsman for good now for the sake of the teams future

Hopefully Rohit can lead some kind of insurgent coup 

3 hours ago, raki05 said:

+ As if kohli is any different , who cares about bilateral kit ply cup. Kohli record in crucial matches are as bad as or even worse than any of top3 and that includes rohit.

Yes. And that was the poiting. Swing or no swing,  Our whole batting order starts wetting their trousers as soon as our openers are back in pavalion.

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

+ As if kohli is any different , who cares about bilateral kit ply cup. Kohli record in crucial matches are as bad as or even worse than any of top3 and that includes rohit.

Fact is even Sachin struggled against seam + swing in Odis. Check Sachin's record in South Africa in odis. Even in Australia till 2008 , Sachin struggled to cope against seam + swing in Odis.