Sign in to follow this  
Sgattick10

Is Shubman Gill dating Sara Tendulkar?

8 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Is this true, twitter thinks so 

Is the same Hardik  ‘Aaj Main Karke aaya’

Pandya ?

Yeh gutter kabhi nahi sudhrega. I bet team India cricketers feel very uncomfortable having this leechard in the same room as their female family members after his KJo episode 

2 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Is the same Hardik  ‘Aaj Main Karke aaya’

Pandya ?

Yeh gutter kabhi nahi sudhrega. I bet team India cricketers feel very uncomfortable having this leechard in the same room as their female family members after his KJo episode 

His brother Krunal will most likely deliver a Blank cheque from SRT to Shubman's dad to make sure his son stays away from his daughter :phehe:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Also is this 5th or 6th grade? 

She wished him and he said thanks. WTF. What’s the big deal. 

I thought celebrities get laid easily, looks like neither Pandya is able to score legally with his chichorapanti and the Gujju genes in him doesn’t let him spend to get laid in “other” ways. Frustrated aatma. 

in twitter, it is perpetually 5th grade, is it not?

2 hours ago, maniac said:

I thought celebrities get laid easily, looks like neither Pandya is able to score legally with his chichorapanti and the Gujju genes in him doesn’t let him spend to get laid in “other” ways. Frustrated aatma. 

looking at how Pandya dresses, I don't think hes interested in being laid with females. 

5 hours ago, maniac said:

Pandya has a small penis complex for sure.. why do you think he tries extra hard to be promiscuous and pretend he’s black...

This is just a drama for :mi:  Both SRT and Pandya in on it. As if Pandya needs to start any drama. Come on look at him. He is a drama on wheels. He should act in serials. Expect more drama to be unfolded on twitter courtesy of Jio data. Making more money for bambanis. Expect Shubman to join bambis

Edited by Real McCoy

18 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

This is just a drama for :mi:  Both SRT and Pandya in on it. As if Pandya needs to start any drama. Come on look at him. He is a drama on wheels. He should act in serials. Expect more drama to be unfolded on twitter courtesy of Jio data. Making more money for bambanis. Expect Shubman to join bambis

Not too far fetched lol..

Don't get the grief Pandya gets from a chosen few here. Questions about his colleagues being uncomfortable to have their family around Pandya. Really?

Do the same players feel safe leaving their family with the wife beater and philandering Shami - the one who apparently texts under age girls? Or Murali Vijay, who'd * his teammate's wife? What has Pandya done that's worse than the two above?

Pandya just cockblocked Gill's attempt on Sara. This is a big problem with desi dudes. They are more into showboating than actual doing. Also this attitude that if I'm not having it, I wont let my neighbor have it either. Looks like Pandya is not a player hes just a typical desi dude with jamaican attitude on the outside but a thick desi layer on the inside. Whatever method Gill used to gain more influence with Sachin as father-in-law is gone now. He has to maintain "decency" from now on. I once said hi to an american girl in front of a desi dude once. He called me a playboy immediately in front of her. I knew whatever chances I had was gone by that moment. Desis are cursed with anti-Cupid arrows popping the love balloons at every chance

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Pandya just cockblocked Gill's attempt on Sara. This is a big problem with desi dudes. They are more into showboating than actual doing. Also this attitude that if I'm not having it, I wont let my neighbor have it either. Looks like Pandya is not a player hes just a typical desi dude with jamaican attitude on the outside but a thick desi layer on the inside. Whatever method Gill used to gain more influence with Sachin as father-in-law is gone now. He has to maintain "decency" from now on. I once said hi to an american girl in front of a desi dude once. He called me a playboy immediately in front of her. I knew whatever chances I had was gone by that moment. Desis are cursed with anti-Cupid arrows popping the love balloons at every chance

Growing up, My neighbor’s daughter in our apartment was my classmate and I considered her and her Younger  brother as my friends . She was my rakhee sister.

We would play video games/ Board games, we would rent movies (the kosher types of course) and watch in each other’s house etc etc on normal days.

However In class we would make it a point And go out of our way  to ignore each other because idiots would start teasing and hollering if they came to know we knew each other well :laugh:

We are so immature but again that’s 6th and 7th grade. What is Pandya’s excuse?

Edited by maniac

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Growing up, My neighbor’s daughter in our apartment was my classmate and I considered her and her Younger  brother as my friends . She was my rakhee sister.

We would play video games/ Board games, we would rent movies (the kosher types of course) and watch in each other’s house etc etc on normal days.

However In class we would make it a point And go out of our way  to ignore each other because idiots would start teasing and hollering if they came to know we knew each other well :laugh:

We are so immature but again that’s 6th and 7th grade. What is Pandya’s excuse?

Rakhee sister translation:  I think dude likes me.  Dude nice guy.  I like him, but not "like that."  Buy thread.  Tie thread.  Safety net.

3 minutes ago, ExtremeBrainfade said:

Rakhee sister translation:  I think dude likes me.  Dude nice guy.  I like him, but not "like that."  Buy thread.  Tie thread.  Safety net.

That was 5th-6th standard so parents on either side ensuring that once puberty hits, ethics control hormones :)

On 12/10/2019 at 1:30 PM, ExtremeBrainfade said:

F that no one was safe with me thread or no thread :Giggity: