Dhoni: when will the torture end???

maniac

I was at the Bangladesh India game at Edgbaston last week

At the end after it had finished I was walking towards one of the exits and MSK Prasad walks past me

I'd had about 12 pints during the day so I grabbed him and said to him pretty aggressively at him 'Dhoni is finished and to never pick him again'

He looked like he **** himself and couldn't get away fast enough :phehe:

23 hours ago, Mosher said:

Read in TOI today that "Sources said that Dhoni won't be an automatic selection from now on and MSK will speak to him soon" Ofcourse its an anonymous source so don't know how true this news is.

what is the need to speak, just dont select him like it happened with Dravid and Laxman.

On 7/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, IndianRenegade said:

There are news reports he might not be selected for the WI tour, if selectors ignore him, he has to retire.

He was not picked for a T20 series and then promptly brought back with clarification from selectors that he is very much in their plans for T20 format. Similar thing can happen now also. If he is sidelined for the WI tour imagine the outrage in online as well as offline mediums as his bhakts take up the "injustice" done to him. It will be a PR disaster for the BCCI and selectors. To avoid all this unnecessary drama he should announce retirement. He dragged his sorry self along for the world cup, now what else is left to ruin? He better quit as a player and work as a mentor if he wants to help the team with his "invaluable" experience.

^ Dhoni and Kaptaan saahab are the weakest Link in Indian odi squad. change both and we will be fine.

Yes, We have two weakest link in odi squad, a redundancy feature of squad failure. No wonder when both play their roles (Tuk tuk and Craptain), we are guaranteed to loose the tournament

Edited by mishra
4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Kindly mention replacement and then celebrate.

Inconsistent pant, hackish Ishan Kishan, mental choker Rahul?

Who?

Don’t care. I would play every keeper in domestics till someone sticks. Kapil retired in 1994 and was done since 1992 and we still haven’t got a replacement to this date but Indian cricket moved on and has only gotten better.

If we don’t have good keepers than it’s not the end of the world. A player like Dhoni or Kapil are just a bonus not the norm.

If Pant can already  get 2 SENA 100’s and keep adequately we should be ok even if we think he is not even 50% or Dhoni. If not Pant then someone else.

50 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Who?

Inconsistent in what way? Pant has been an amazing test keeper and way better than dhoni at this age. I think indian fans are the only ones who attack young players like vultures 

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Who?

Yuvraj got long rope before sealing his spot ,you don't get a finished product straight away,young players take a while before they show their true worth(performance) ,Pant had been given chnces here and there, people should reserve their opinion for few games

Rohit took all his time to become GOAT loi opener,maybe like Dhoni bollywood Kohli thinks out of box and find a position where Pant is most valuable, meanwhile the position wherw he is destined to play is not an easy position to play,he will take his time,rest assured he will come good