Still can’t understand how Sachin Tendulkar was given not out in 2011 World Cup: Saeed Ajmal

Texy

8 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Exactly. He mimicked in IPLs too just to show how these shameless chuckers function.
But after this incident the Pakistanis were hell bent on attacking Ash & label him as a chucker too. For them it was like, everybody does it - so let us all do it & enjoy the show.

Oh that's why they say Ashwin is a chucker. I thought they were just plain jealous.

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

Ashwin's greatest contribution to cricket is not his mesmerizing bowling or elegant shotmaking, it is his live sting operation which sent frauds like Ajmal and Hafeez to ruins and desperation. For that I salute Ashwin :adore:, no one else had the balls or presence of mind to pull it off all these years like he did in that Asia Cup !!!!!

remember this sly quote from Ashwin:

“I want to do something different. I want to keep trying something — unless you try you don’t go and venture and find out what can work or not. I’d never bowled in full-sleeves before. So I wanted to see how it would feel. And I just wanted to see if you can get more revs on the ball if you can do a little bit with your elbow, as much as that is. That’s what it was all about. You can get a lot of advantage with these things — so why should I lag behind if someone else is getting a competitive edge?” asked Ashwin, when asked about why he had briefly changed his action.

:hysterical::hysterical:

lol that is an unforgettable incident in history of cricket,he sent all chukers like Ajmal packing in that game vs bangaldesh

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ok wrong decision keep crying......
What about the number of catches put down of his in that game.........at the end they were themselves to blame

A chucker who chucked beyond a point.....other bowlers chuck 20 deg but this guy chucked till 45 deg(this is called cheating to another level)

talking about an umpiring call, what about the unfair dismissals from his chucking......

Ponting was out LBW in 2003 WC final......does anyone make a fuzz about it

I can guarantee if Sachin had got out for duck that day, Pakistan would have still choked chasing whatever total we put up. There is no way Pakistanis could withstand the pressure of chasing in a world cup semi final played in India

12 hours ago, maniac said:

He is already growing a beard in this confusion and turning “spiritual”...may he soon find inner peace...I really mean that verbatim that he finds happiness. 

please don’t misconstrue the term inner peace as him growing a beard so long and finding so much “spirituality” that he eventually finds “inner peace”by getting hit by a US drone.

Or now  he has retired so he can join tahrike Azadi in Kashmir.As most of their brothers have already been shot down by Indian army.

On 30/11/2017 at 11:20 PM, Gollum said:

Ashwin's greatest contribution to cricket is not his mesmerizing bowling or elegant shotmaking, it is his live sting operation which sent frauds like Ajmal and Hafeez to ruins and desperation. For that I salute Ashwin :adore:, no one else had the balls or presence of mind to pull it off all these years like he did in that Asia Cup !!!!!

Hindi commentators were talking about this is detail in last test match about how ashwin got the chuckers caught. :rotfl::adore:

On 12/1/2017 at 8:19 AM, The Dark Horse said:

Oh that's why they say Ashwin is a chucker. I thought they were just plain jealous.

They stalk Ashwin like crazy on social media, bitter foolish clowns. Half the responses to Ash's posts are by them retard Pakistani fans who are still livid at him for ending the careers of their chucking Gods.