Tendulkar was uncomfortable facing Curtly Ambrose - Navjot Sidhu

velu

Most batsmen struggle against some bowlers in their career and most bowlers struggle to get wicket or bowl well to certain bats. Unless one is a Robot which guys like Tendulkar, Mcgrath, Ambrose weren't.

Ambrose was at his peak, so any bowler at his peak not able to trouble any top batsman is surely hard to hear. So it not too shocking to hear Tendulkar troubled by Ambrose. We all saw it those who watched some games involving them.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Federer sometimes feels uncomfortable against Nadal, Anand against Carlsen, Lin Dan against Lee Chong Wei......happens when 2 ATGs face each other and one of them is in peak mode, dunno why we need a thread for such a stupid topic.

because you are commenting by just looking at the heading :phehe:

sachin chickened  out and asked sishu to shield himself ..

in similar instance wth other players facing mcgrath ( dravid and kaif )  , dravid voluntered to face mcgrath as much a spossible instead of throwin kaif under the bus 

In Tests, Ambrose esp when in rhythm is simply superb .... In a situation where the opposition needs 50-60 runs with 5-6 wkts in hand, Ambrose is one bowlers who can turn the game for the bowling side 

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

yes, i know. but looking very slow in the video above. though @Muloghonto might have different ideas

Ambrose was express speed until 94/95 and then started slowing down after repeated shoulder injury. 

Either way, telling speed from video is stupid and i have explained that many, many times but i guess optical illusions are real to most people for a reason - trust their eye over science.