This astrologer predicts overseas success for Kohli-led India

saik

On 1/9/2018 at 11:32 AM, Gollum said:

INC under Siddhu has passed a bill in the Karnataka assembly banning superstitious practices but unfortunately astrology hasn't been included in it. All astrologers are frauds and no way should they hold importance in any modern society. 

I don't think that they are frauds. Jyotish/ pir's suggestion helped me.

In my 10th grade I scored a 48 in the prelims. My mom freaked out, rightly so, and consulted a pir who suggested that I spell my name Mariyam instead of Mariam. And I ended up scoring 84.

I regret not having changed it to Mariyyam. Would have scored a 100 then.

Edited by Mariyam

On 1/12/2018 at 5:54 AM, dial_100 said:

Am I the devils advocate here.

You guys are taking it all wrong. This profession more or less is like a politics. There are billions of people there. Sab ko chu banao. If you don't know the right astrologer and you don't know exactly what you want then you will have the same perception. Barring 2-3 minor incidences, I was always helped 100% by astro guidance. 

One should stay away from prediction of a game unless you have  mastered it.

98% of astrologers only know what a 5th grade kid would know about the world. Everything else he is making things up for you. 

A great Sufi saint once said

Jinhe talash ho, wo kare aur khudaon ki talash

Hum to insaniyat ko hi apna khuda maante hain.

On 1/21/2018 at 11:27 AM, Mariyam said:

A great Sufi saint once said

Jinhe talash ho, wo kare aur khudaon ki talash

Hum to insaniyat ko hi apna khuda maante hain.

Mariyam ji, this one is really loaded one. Insaniyat within us is only possible when the inner transformation occurs. Where I come from, they used to say, your body itself is a temple of gods. So with that discovery comes Insaniyat. In the end we are saying the same thing, arent we?

This topic is different though. I know my stuff. 

On 1/7/2018 at 11:24 PM, maniac said:

Where is prem jyotish when you need him...atleast he would give 50-50 on predictions unless you shell out some dough for some dumb pet rocks.

that fraud must be multi-millionaire.. seeing him advertise non stop on every Indian channel