Right to have my content/Profile deleted

maniac

Should we have the right to deletion?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have the right to deletion?

9 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Pretty much this. In past we had deleted posts, but reading those threads is pain now. So, we decided not bulk delete all posts of the user anymore. Moreover most of the mods and admins don't even access to bulk delete feature. 

But @maniac, why do you want to go. What happened?

Is there an option to delete the profile, but leave the posts on site under "Deleted user"?

Srroy this is off the topic . I'm a 30 year old gov teacher (primary) not intelligent like you people .i noticed my beard started getting gray ( there are 10 -15 grey hair) I am feeling ashamed there are many people much older than me having shiny black beard . I love my beard a lot .what I do ? I don't want to save it of . 

5 hours ago, VT87 said:

Srroy this is off the topic . I'm a 30 year old gov teacher (primary) not intelligent like you people .i noticed my beard started getting gray ( there are 10 -15 grey hair) I am feeling ashamed there are many people much older than me having shiny black beard . I love my beard a lot .what I do ? I don't want to save it of . 

1) use colour

2) use mehendi.

3) If you have a thick beard, then just pull out the 10-15 rascal hair. Ghar ki kheti hai...

4) If they are not all over the place...try sculpurting  your beard in such a way that you can shave of the offending parts.

5) just enjoy the grey and act like a wise person....enjoy the izzat that comes with grey hair.

6 hours ago, VT87 said:

Google “Just for men beard” :dontknow: