Get Dhonified !!!

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Got a little tummy going on now.  Not suprsied with long vacations on and real age of 46. Should have played ranji, gone through thr grind to get in shape.  But when know cant be dropped cos of politic this is result 

is his real age 46? I thought it was around 64. he looks like WG Grace towards the end of his career, but the Old Doctor was 60+ when he played his last FC match.

Apart from 2005-07 He has been screwing India on the name of Finishing while the other guys used to take more risk.

Just look at this match's scorecard.While chasing 318 this guy scored at SR of 50 while Gambhir scored run a ball 100..Agreed that he had to come out at 50/4 but playing so slowly is inexcusable..And these are the matches when he wasn't even questioned just because of top order fiasco..

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8531/scorecard/291368/australia-vs-india-10th-match-commonwealth-bank-series-2007-08

I don’t think its selfish his unfortunate game has reduced to tatters. This happens because you lack practice plus your game won’t get better as you are aging. Least you can do is practice and play more games which he did not. He opted out of Ranji and hardly played anything before this series.

You can’t come to international cricket game in a limited over game where poor runrate can screw up your team, without match practice and sitting out for 3 months. Thats rustiness all over.  

11 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I don’t think its selfish his unfortunate game has reduced to tatters. This happens because you lack practice plus your game won’t get better as you are aging. Least you can do is practice and play more games which he did not. He opted out of Ranji and hardly played anything before this series.

You can’t come to international cricket game in a limited over game where poor runrate can screw up your team, without match practice and sitting out for 3 months. Thats rustiness all over.  

its selfish to allow rustiness to creep , not acknowledge and block non rusty Rishab pant

8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Why did you upvote your own post, lol

Honest question. Would captain dhoni have tolerated a rusty senior who has not performed for years in his team?

6 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Why did you upvote your own post, lol

Honest question. Would captain dhoni have tolerated a rusty senior who has not performed for years in his team?

I like

my post, especialh to have fun with lalooo lol. 

No to your question. That is why I mentioned all that I mentioned in my post. It is ridiculous that he is allowed to be part of national side without much practice.

Enough. You must play domestic games id you are fif.

Same applies for Dhawan too. You can’t be shyting in Melbourne and come to play international cricket. Skipping a game is fine for family time if you have played a lot, but if you haven’t then you must be playing for your stateside. 

Dhoni shouldn’t have been picked. 

Note: Before you start abusing me, let me give a disclaimer that i am not MSD fan

Honestly speaking, he has played to the situation intially...which was good

But he was expected to carry on....which he didn't do it....

What looked worst was...he never looked like he can carry on....

High time to hand up his boots

even his hard core fans will start hating him.....

He looked like injured lion refusing to die