We need to replace Rayudu from his #4 slot ASAP !!!

velu

brilliant from Rayudu. Still feel there are better options in the longer scheme  of things because of Rayudu's age and hence criticized him when Kohli made that statement . Having said that , Rayudu's inns today has gone a long way in instilling faith in him. Firstly he scored 34 of 40 balls. In the next 40 balls he scored 66 runs.That was such a great way of pacing the inns.

6 hours ago, zen said:

If Rayudu does well in Aus-NZ ODIs, he would be the most settled batsman at #4 going in to the WC so there would be no point in not keeping him in the WC squad! 

I have never been in doubt against his play again the spinners, he can manipulate them with eaae.Its going to come down to play against seamers.I hope it's not full of dot balls.

11 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Yeah but that SR issue is overblown. It was during his first stint. Since he has made his comeback, the SR is more than acceptable

He gets hate because he was a success story for CSk and helped them win the IPL and made his way to the Indian team on the back of a monstrous IPL

He has done everything required of him to justify his selection.

There is another guy who had bigger IPL but is being discarded. So you can understand why he is considered as CSK quota pick.

I watched his batting yesterday, with some patience (but god he is boring :hmpf:). He is good against spinners but is highly unproven against pace bowlers. Australia series will shed some light if he really has improved, but for now he has deserved his chance. I didn't like how they picked him for ODIs based on his IPL exploits. T20s are fine but there should be some other metrics to select players for ODIs and Test cricket. 

3 hours ago, SK_IH said:

I have never been in doubt against his play again the spinners, he can manipulate them with eaae.Its going to come down to play against seamers.I hope it's not full of dot balls.

He cannot play seam, that's it..the aus tour will give you a clear picture,at most he can do is block block and block..he is very limited batsman,a certain failure or rather say a disaster awaits him in Aus,Nz..and then even if he gets a run it can all be called shamelessness 

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

He cannot play seam, that's it..the aus tour will give you a clear picture,at most he can do is block block and block..he is very limited batsman,a certain failure or rather say a disaster awaits him in Aus,Nz..and then even if he gets a run it can all be called shamelessness 

lets see, he will be our no 4 , so hope for the best :pray:

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Biryani is a disgrace, shameful to have him at 4,csk has brought Indian cricket down to this

Kaptan is from Delhi and plays for RCB. Tracer bullet is a mouthpiece for Kohli. Srini is not the BCCI head. So what are you on about CSK. Rayudu was considered another "talent" a decade ago. So he is getting the go now. Haters :no:

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Kaptan is from Delhi and plays for RCB. Tracer bullet is a mouthpiece for Kohli. Srini is not the BCCI head. So what are you on about CSK. Rayudu was considered another "talent" a decade ago. So he is getting the go now. Haters :no:

Coincident ,no,

You have got Thala,Rayudu,Shardul(not so long ago),Jadeja,Jhadhav,they are all setting world on fire..that makes it 5/11 ,not mere coincidence

Great to be called,infact taking pride to be called ,'hater' for this shiite line up,bro