MS Dhoni won’t be first-choice wicketkeeper, but will help team in smooth 'transition'

if you need him so much we send him to you, you can even bring back Misbhah and they both can do tuk tuk together!
Dhoni's game in the semi final reminded me so much of Misbah in 2011 semi final against us. I remember being surprised with Misbah's slow approach to the innings but was happy with the pressure building up with his every tuktuk shot.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, Mosher said:

I don't remember this happening ever with our previous keeper transitions. The fecker MSD even abruptly quit Tests mid-tour in Aus during the 2014 tour. 

This is BS. Hope he never actually plays again. He can mentor all he wants as a member of the support staff.

13 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

There should be limit of sugarcoating..None of the BCCI officials have guts to blurt out the truth.

I fear that this guy will screw us even in more, He will retire once all his major endorsements are over and Dhongi has been endorsing few major brands in his leisure time in last 2 years, No wonder the leech is being shameless here.

Apparently it would be unfair to csk because he has a 3 year contract with them...

Disgusting !

7 minutes ago, Pandya_Power said:

I don't remember this happening ever with our previous keeper transitions. The fecker MSD even abruptly quit Tests mid-tour in Aus during the 2014 tour. 

This is BS. Hope he never actually plays again. He can mentor all he wants as a member of the support staff.

Yeah someone really need to come out and expose this guy's cunningness. Saha successfully took him over despite that Dhongi leaving Indian team from mid series that too overseas and now Pant has successfully cemented his place in test despite getting debut in tough England series, Pant and Kishan or whoever is next in line will reach there because of their own capabilities and their talent, they are not toddlers who need guiding by their father figure, This just sends a message that our next keepers are incapable to represent India and we need Dhongi guiding him.

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Apparently it would be unfair to csk because he has a 3 year contract with them...

Disgusting !

He can play for CSK as long as he wants, may be till 80 untill he gets Parkinson and Alzheimer's and forgets that which sports he used to play..Just spare this Indian team, this nonsense is getting unbearable now.

8 minutes ago, Lannister said:

As long as we have sheeps, who blindly worship him, nothing's going to change. It's funny to think one player can have this much clout and even the officials are fear to drop him. Indian cricket is a joke.

Don't think officials fear to drop Dhoni. They are a part of herd. Those sheep's who are genuinely retarded and immersed in intense bhakti of dhoni.