Is Shubman Gill dating Sara Tendulkar?

Sgattick10

This is just a drama for :mi:  Both SRT and Pandya in on it. As if Pandya needs to start any drama. Come on look at him. He is a drama on wheels. He should act in serials. Expect more drama to be unfolded on twitter courtesy of Jio data. Making more money for bambanis. Expect Shubman to join bambis

Edited by Real McCoy

18 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

This is just a drama for :mi:  Both SRT and Pandya in on it. As if Pandya needs to start any drama. Come on look at him. He is a drama on wheels. He should act in serials. Expect more drama to be unfolded on twitter courtesy of Jio data. Making more money for bambanis. Expect Shubman to join bambis

Not too far fetched lol..

Pandya just cockblocked Gill's attempt on Sara. This is a big problem with desi dudes. They are more into showboating than actual doing. Also this attitude that if I'm not having it, I wont let my neighbor have it either. Looks like Pandya is not a player hes just a typical desi dude with jamaican attitude on the outside but a thick desi layer on the inside. Whatever method Gill used to gain more influence with Sachin as father-in-law is gone now. He has to maintain "decency" from now on. I once said hi to an american girl in front of a desi dude once. He called me a playboy immediately in front of her. I knew whatever chances I had was gone by that moment. Desis are cursed with anti-Cupid arrows popping the love balloons at every chance

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Pandya just cockblocked Gill's attempt on Sara. This is a big problem with desi dudes. They are more into showboating than actual doing. Also this attitude that if I'm not having it, I wont let my neighbor have it either. Looks like Pandya is not a player hes just a typical desi dude with jamaican attitude on the outside but a thick desi layer on the inside. Whatever method Gill used to gain more influence with Sachin as father-in-law is gone now. He has to maintain "decency" from now on. I once said hi to an american girl in front of a desi dude once. He called me a playboy immediately in front of her. I knew whatever chances I had was gone by that moment. Desis are cursed with anti-Cupid arrows popping the love balloons at every chance

Growing up, My neighbor’s daughter in our apartment was my classmate and I considered her and her Younger  brother as my friends . She was my rakhee sister.

We would play video games/ Board games, we would rent movies (the kosher types of course) and watch in each other’s house etc etc on normal days.

However In class we would make it a point And go out of our way  to ignore each other because idiots would start teasing and hollering if they came to know we knew each other well :laugh:

We are so immature but again that’s 6th and 7th grade. What is Pandya’s excuse?

Edited by maniac

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Growing up, My neighbor’s daughter in our apartment was my classmate and I considered her and her Younger  brother as my friends . She was my rakhee sister.

We would play video games/ Board games, we would rent movies (the kosher types of course) and watch in each other’s house etc etc on normal days.

However In class we would make it a point And go out of our way  to ignore each other because idiots would start teasing and hollering if they came to know we knew each other well :laugh:

We are so immature but again that’s 6th and 7th grade. What is Pandya’s excuse?

Rakhee sister translation:  I think dude likes me.  Dude nice guy.  I like him, but not "like that."  Buy thread.  Tie thread.  Safety net.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:30 PM, ExtremeBrainfade said:

Rakhee sister translation:  I think dude likes me.  Dude nice guy.  I like him, but not "like that."  Buy thread.  Tie thread.  Safety net.

F that no one was safe with me thread or no thread :Giggity: