IPL 2020: Baba Ramdev's Patanjali likely to bid for title sponsorship: Report

vayuu1

Also add DRS - but sponsored by any random pharma company, lets say Baxter

For that Oh $hit moment when you realize that you actually have a serious illness (Cancer, Covid, Veneral Disease), Ayurveda ain't gonna hack it, Maaaa sudagaya Patanjali, Maaa sudagaya Baba.

Pancho I want real doctors, real hospitals, real medicines.  Unmpireeeeeeeeee Helppppppp, bose,dk  DRS!!!!! 

Edited by NameGoesHere
21 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Tata Sons, Byju’s, Reliance Jio, Patanjali and Unacademy are the bidders.

How can reliance own a side and sponsor the tournament :hmmm:isn’t that conflict of interest?

I am sure there are a million legal loopholes to allow that but just on principle :wall: 

53 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I hope Tata makes a serious bid and wins it. 

Same here. Almost every Indian wishes prosperity for Tata's. Lot of goodwill. 

Tata is the biggest conglomerate in India but then it's marketing and branding is way below what is expected from them. I also wish Tata builds up brand and then brand images the way HUL positions their brands in thoughts of consumers. There is so much for Tata's to gain by using the audience reach of IPL.

30 minutes ago, maniac said:

How can reliance own a side and sponsor the tournament :hmmm:isn’t that conflict of interest?

I am sure there are a million legal loopholes to allow that but just on principle :wall: 

Certainly they must be eligible given that they are bidding. Maybe some exception clause is there or as you say a loophole.