Kohli hatao abhiyaan

The problem is he is not a leader, whether IPL or India he always needs to consult two-three players, is incapable of making decisions at his own risk, always looking for assurances and reinforcements from others, sign of an insecure person.

compared to Dhoni, Rohit or Gambhir they make decisions in their own right.

As long as Kohli is captain of RCB or India, both teams will win zilch T20 or ODI Big trophies.

The only reason we lost the semi final in 2019 and the ct final is:

1.Our overrated FTBs can't play swing and seam to save their lives. 

2.Read reason 1

No need to do mental gymnastics the reason is clear cut. 

I will repeat there's no doctor strange in cricket. 

As for this kohli hatao andolan, i would love to see kohli miss   an important away tour to england so that you people realise your and your teams aukaad without him. 

Go on celebrate your FTB, abhi pink ball test aane do. 

Aajaoge bheek maangne agli series start hote hi. 

4 hours ago, beetle said:

I have noticed that this mouthing off of Indian players is still continuing this ipl. He mouths of when Indian players get out but doesn't not when overseas players do that.

God know what kind of inferiority complex this guy has!!

No foreign player will take his rubbish and childish behavior. Even Dhoni, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan will give him back if he abuses the seniors. 

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

As for this kohli hatao andolan, i would love to see kohli miss   an important away tour to england so that you people realise your and your teams aukaad without him. 

Go on celebrate your FTB, abhi pink ball test aane do. 

Aajaoge bheek maangne agli series start hote hi. 

Adamant Anushka defending her beau ... :finger:

Whats being discussed is Kohli the captain not kohli the batsman .. 

41 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

No foreign player will take his rubbish and childish behavior. Even Dhoni, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan will give him back if he abuses the seniors. 

What about tim paine, Mitchell johnson, mushfiqur rahim, rubel hossain, Williams(windies), steve smith etc etc. 

He needs to step down from white-ball captaincy.If he doesn't , he needs to be removed and replaced by Rohit for ODI & T20 captaincy while keeping him for Test captaincy.  After putting ABD lower in batting order than Sundar , it is now clear that his confused brain was responsible for MSD battign at no.7 in World cup Semi.

Issue 1: Been captain for far too long in too many formats - way way past his expiry date and has little to show for it with an empty trophy cupboard.

Issue 2: Should never have really been appointed captain in the first place. Not intellectual or smart enough at one end and does not have the street smarts on the other. A no-mans land type of captain who never knows how to attack or defend.

17 hours ago, Gollum said:

His wife is a crusader for several great causes which include environment, feminism etc. Why do husband/wife buy packaged drinking water from Europe (import from France I think)? Ever thought about the carbon footprint of that? And what does she have to say about his non-stop MC, BC cursing? Are they women empowerment slogans? Hypocrite duo. 

Wonder what his mother has to say.