What right do celebs like Kohli have to lecture commoners about protecting environment?

Gollum

Once read....

A lady with her son went to then TN CM Kamaraj and complained that the kid was eating too much jaggery, she wanted the CM to scold him. Kamaraj asked her to to come back after 6 months with her boy. After 6 months when she went back he explained to the kid about the ill effects of consuming excess jaggery, why he should listen to his mother etc. When others asked him why he didn't do this the day she first came, he replied that at that time he himself was gorging on jaggery, First he needed to correct himself (which he did by abstaining), then only advice the kid. That was India's GOAT CM and the best PM we never had.

Be like Kamaraj, not Kohli. 

Edited by Gollum

Seriously who takes notice of what Kohli has to say? 

He's as dumb as a plank of wood and and has zero credibility given his ability to choke at the sight of any pressure.

The only lectures he should give is how to maintain leadership (captaincy) of an organisation (RCB) for a decade despite zero returns (no trophies) on investments. A complete fraud.

@Gollum. Use the ICF twitter handle to tweet this to Kohli & Anushka and also his marketing team.. 

ps: he never cared about Diwali/Crackers before... Is it now because his wife is expecting? Does having a child makes one more responsible.. hopefully its in the right direction for Indian team 

Edited by diga

To hell with this piece of @@@ but I got effected from corona on 7 October  recovered on 18 October but still have many symptoms like whole body aching, constant fatigue, and short of breath whenever I talked  more,I was totally terrified in diwali cause there was a lot of fireworks in my vicinity, the place become gass chamber  but luckily I didn't effected. 

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

The power that Anushka has over him is immense. Kohli is probably the most feminist man in India. Act all tough in the field but be mousy at home. Kohli never thanked his dad or mum but his bollywood wife when India won a test match in England. Anushka is the only one who posed with the Indian team in full regalia. Its apt that he lost the rest of the matches. Is it any wonder that he comes up with one hypocrisy after another considering his bollywood connections. I wish we had a Smith or Williamson over this clown

Most obnoxious celeb couple in India. You won't find bigger hypocrites than them, both so fake that they make Djokovic look normal. 

Who can forget this? Entitled creeps who litter/pollute/damage the environment 20x worse than an average Indian family. Can't wait for the day when some aam aadmi publicly slaps sense into them, brings them back to earth.