Australia v India ¦ 2nd ODI - Dettol Series ¦ 29th Nov 2020 ¦ SYDNEY ¦ 9:10 AM IST

59 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Dont be a juvenile imbecile, you sound ignorant and a lower caste individual so I will excuse you for your stupidity here. I want India to do well especially in Australia, its the real true challenge of cricket outside of any teams home country.

Wtf?

43 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Captain is not a miracle worker who will produce magic out of thin air. If some fools expect miracles then they will always be disappointed.

We were knocked out at the half way mark itself in both the games as the bowlers totally let us down.  It's clear the pitches neutralize their strengths totally. Varying the pace to keep the batsmen guessing might be something to think about. I hope we bat first in the final game and put up a real fight, unlike these two farcical games. 

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yes but as a batsman, you are expected to score quicker than 89 of 87 chasing 390.

Yes even Kohli would have wanted to score 60 ball 100  but he has been unable to score 100 in long time. So you kick him out, he tired to do the right thing by sticking around this innings. You don't go hard from ball one when you are 2 wickets down and need to get 320.

Once teams score 370 plus 98/100 times they will win.

1 minute ago, nevada said:

We were knocked out at the half way mark itself in both the games as the bowlers totally let us down.  It's clear the pitches neutralize their strengths totally. Varying the pace to keep the batsmen guessing might be something to think about. I hope we bat first in the final game and put up a real fight, unlike these two farcical games. 

I don't think batting first will change much, if bowlers don't pick wickets.

we achieved the maximum that we could minus rohit and the kind of batsmen that are needed to scale such totals such as Maxwell. You need more than textbook shots which is all that most of ours are capable of to chase scores like 375-400. when you concede that many the match is pretty much done before you face a single ball in the second innings. maybe if it was in wankhede or chinnaswamy there would be an outside chance.

Edited by rollingstoned