One man holding Indian cricket hostage

Gollum

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

That WI away series post-WC, BD home series, RSA dead rubber we could have played Saini, Siraj plus an experienced fast bowler in each of the matches. Now we may have to debut those two together in MCG cauldron. What planning, what vision :clap:

we have been saying that for long, even the Afghanistan test and all the test wasted on umesh overseas...

Not only MCG but add smith , marnus and red ball which wont do much post 20 overs

9 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Shahstri isn't the problem, problem is Kohli. He sets wrong tone with youngster, doesn't give them chance. That is my biggest Issue with him. Even when he backs someone, you call tell, he really doesn't believe in them.

This is the Crux of the problem. For all his faults, Dhoni is great at creating a positive dressing room environment and getting excellent output from not so talented rookies as well as end of career veterans. Kohli is a chute, ruthlessly chopping veterans and rookies alike, creating an atmosphere where only he and a couple others are a guaranteed selection. First the selectors have to drop the hammer and stop putting this toxic loser on a pedestal. He is not bigger than the game. No one is. 

Edited by nevada
6 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Kohli has to be sacked. There are no two ways about it.

If SRT could be sacked, Kohli is no big deal.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

problem has gone worse now that Kohli sacking alone wont work. 

Kohli, shastri , MSK kept going ahead without a vision hence the problem then lack of accountability 

6 hours ago, kosingh said:

I really thought with Ganguly as BCCI chief their would be more accountability. But Dada's stint has been unspectacular. Shastri and Kohli continue to harm Indian cricket. 

After taking over, Dada did set Kohli the challenge of winning vs full strength Australia. His focus remained on getting BCCI it's strength back at ICC, which has happened to an extent.

But his tenure officially got over in July. Too short a time to deliver any change. The case of his tenure extension which requires a change to BCCI constitution, is pending in the Supreme Court. While the case is on, he's only occasionally got involved in cricketing matters, clearing up the situation with Rohit Sharma being the last such instance. Once he gets the go ahead, I'd expect him to get into the issues with this team.

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

Youtube recommended this to my feed amidst backlash against this duo. I have never seen more corrupt and shameless duo than this.

More than their pathetic results, it is their brazenness which stands out. Both are shameless and arrogant to the core.

Edited by nevada