I Asked MS Dhoni About How He Deals With Pressure: Shardul Thakur !!!

“Mostly, I’ve asked him (Dhoni) about how he deals with pressure. He’s dealt with it as a player, captain, member of a losing side. At the same time, he’s received love as a member of a winning side. So, you know, he’s had all kinds of experiences.” Shardul Thakur told PTI.

“Whenever he shares his experience, we have something to learn from him. He is a kind of man who will say something each and every day and if you’re smart enough to pick it up, you’ll keep learning. Each and every day, you’ll learn something or the other.” he added.

latest news is that Surat Diamond Cutters Association ( SDCA ) asked dhoni to help them in cutting/polisihing the diamonds effectively  :aha: 

shadul-scaled-e1610973527420.jpg?format=

shardul-thakur.jpg?format=webp&compress=

https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket-news/i-asked-ms-dhoni-about-how-he-deals-with-pressure-shardul-thakur/

10 hours ago, SK_IH said:

MSD is a genius man manager. Give him any player, he ll get the best out of him quite unlike the jumping jackass leading India at the moment. This year I am looking forward to Gowtham under Dhoni.

He was useless with pace bowlers. 

On 3/24/2021 at 9:56 AM, velu said:

latest news is that Surat Diamond Cutters Association ( SDCA ) asked dhoni to help them in cutting/polisihing the diamonds effectively  :aha: 

shadul-scaled-e1610973527420.jpg?format=

shardul-thakur.jpg?format=webp&compress=

https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket-news/i-asked-ms-dhoni-about-how-he-deals-with-pressure-shardul-thakur/

Careful bhai. @velu Your thread is a slight on Dhoni ( may be justifiable or not , is immaterial ) ...but you are speaking your mind.

When you speak your mind or make a bold prediction ...its usually inviting resident poop master @sandeep to poop all over the thread, because according to him, one cannot speak his/her  mind here.

10 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Careful bhai. @velu Your thread is a slight on Dhoni ( may be justifiable or not , is immaterial ) ...but you are speaking your mind.

When you speak your mind or make a bold prediction ...its usually inviting resident poop master @sandeep to poop all over the thread, because according to him, one cannot speak his/her  mind here.

Are you back now?  Got over your shame?:laugh:

Btw, if your "mind" wants to speak nonsense such as a Karnataka player is getting a debut on "East Zone Quota", then you should shut up and educate it first.  

Second, I do not appreciate you tagging me on this thread which has nothing to do with me, only to fling verbal "poop" - I mean, its funny to watch you embarrass yourself by proving out the stereotype about "impotent monkey flinging feces", but laughs apart, take your butt-hurt elsewhere.  

Third, and a piece of friendly advice - this is a discussion forum - folks will have disagreements and even 'conflicts' from time to time. But mature adults have the capacity to leave disagreements behind with the topic that was discussed, instead of carrying on like a tantrum-throwing saas/bahu nursing a grudge.  Grow up, and move on.  Else others will keep insulting and laughing at you.

19 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Are you back now?  Got over your shame?:laugh:

Btw, if your "mind" wants to speak nonsense such as a Karnataka player is getting a debut on "East Zone Quota", then you should shut up and educate it first.  

Second, I do not appreciate you tagging me on this thread which has nothing to do with me, only to fling verbal "poop" - I mean, its funny to watch you embarrass yourself by proving out the stereotype about "impotent monkey flinging feces", but laughs apart, take your butt-hurt elsewhere.  

Third, and a piece of friendly advice - this is a discussion forum - folks will have disagreements and even 'conflicts' from time to time. But mature adults have the capacity to leave disagreements behind with the topic that was discussed, instead of carrying on like a tantrum-throwing saas/bahu nursing a grudge.  Grow up, and move on.  Else others will keep insulting and laughing at you.

Shame about what ? You must have a pretty pathetic social status in your real life that you strut about trying to assert "respect"  in a  cricket forum with anonymous handles. 

I mistook a KKR player for a Bengal player, bad call, so what and created a thread without proper " due diligence", so what ?  Is this like some official place of records or bank where everything must be thoroughly vetted, every thread must be dead serious ,  if so , 95% of the threads would be wiped out.

It's hilarious that you use words like " insult " and "laughing" .. I come here for timepass, laughs and giggles, honestly I care a flying FK about what a real life lowlife like you thinks.

The only person that seems to be butt-hurt in this entire rigmarole is yourself, because you find your way in every thread I create..and invariably "poop".

Take a hike now..

Edited by rangeelaraja
9 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Shame about what ? You must have a pretty pathetic social status in your real life that you strut about trying to assert "respect"  in a  cricket forum with anonymous handles. 

I mistook a KKR player for a Bengal player, bad call, so what and created a thread without proper " due diligence", so what ?  Is this like some official place of records or bank where everything must be thoroughly vetted, every thread must be dead serious ,  if so , 95% of the threads would be wiped out.

It's hilarious that you use words like " insult " and "laughing" .. I come here for timepass, laughs and giggles, honestly I care a flying FK about what a real life lowlife like you thinks.

The only person that seems to be butt-hurt in this entire rigmarole is yourself, because you find your way in every thread I create..and invariably "poop".

Take a hike now..

child, you are the one who tagged me and hurled "poop" insults.  That's how I "found my way" into this thread.  why are you tagging me like a sulky 14 year old with an unrequited 'crush'?  Get a life.  

Some children (or immature adults) think that they can behave like feces-throwing monkeys by hiding behind "anonymous internet ids".  To each their own.  But this discussion forum is something valuable to its members.  It provides a community space - don't sully it with your butt-hurt saltiness.  Consider it a warning.

Edited by sandeep
3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

child, you are the one who tagged me and hurled "poop" insults.  That's how I "found my way" into this thread.  why are you tagging me like a sulky 14 year old with an unrequited 'crush'?  Get a life.

Did I tag you in the Prasidh Krishna thread, where I mistook him for a Bengal player ? Or did you get uncontrollable diarrhea then ?