BCCI fumes over Kohli's demands

Some epic replies by the BCCI if the sources are true. We have 4 openers already and now a request for 2 more! Padikkal and Shaw are going to kill it in Lanka and this fecker clearly wants them not to. Clown is the single most toxic cricketer to ever represent India.

Clown reminds me of Mammotty in the telugu film 'Swati Kiranam'. He is hell bent on destroying a prodigy's career just because the latter is talented and finally manages to push him into oblivion.

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think he messes in this tour & then in WT20..  It's over for him.  His batting is already on a steep decline & he is no longer a top batsman.  Things aren't going to get any easier for him. 

Clown's PR are already after Pujara and Rahane. They have already marked the scapegoats for the England tour which we're bound to lose.

6 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Clown's PR are already after Pujara and Rahane. They have already marked the scapegoats for the England tour which we're bound to lose.

Pujara hasn't helped himself by keep producing low scores.  Rahane may outscore Kohli the way things are going.  I don't think his PR is saving Lolli this time around. 

I have noticed this. Few players walk in and walk out of the side on their own free will. Players get picked and then get discarded randomly, someone in the squad gets niggled and gets replaced by a guy who has not been active for a while, there is a back up in the squad but some replacement is called and gets ahead of the back up. This crap has been going on for too long and respect to BCCI and selectors for finally showing a spine.

Edited by maniac

This is getting beyond a joke. Looks like the foundation of the Kohli empire is starting to crumble.

The environment in the dressing room must be toxic - already have back-up openers who must feel like crap after Kohli basically said I need two more opening batsmen cause I don't trust you.

Already have a huge squad in Eng and yet its not enough. Kohli demands more and more but never actually wins anything. 

BCCI need to start planning of life beyond Kohli

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think he messes in this tour & then in WT20..  It's over for him.  His batting is already on a steep decline & he is no longer a top batsman.  Things aren't going to get any easier for him. 

Dekho bhai iss bande ne jeetna tou kuch hai nahi, so he ll lose both the events you are talking about. But no one has the guts to throw him out, he will lead to one final disaster in 2023 before going away.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

This is getting beyond a joke. Looks like the foundation of the Kohli empire is starting to crumble.

The environment in the dressing room must be toxic - already have back-up openers who must feel like crap after Kohli basically said I need two more opening batsmen cause I don't trust you.

Already have a huge squad in Eng and yet its not enough. Kohli demands more and more but never actually wins anything. 

BCCI need to start planning of life beyond Kohli

Kejriwal of Indian cricket