A Whispering Campaign Has Been Started Against Ajinkya Rahane And Cheteshwar Pujara – Sunil Gavaskar

• “The real target is Rahane. I would tell all these people to think of Rahane as an asset and not a threat. It’s happening the other way around. He scored a 100 right after India was all-out for 36 (against Australia). He gave the momentum at Gabba chase as well. He got a half-century on pitches where the ball was turning. In WTC Final, he was our top scorer. But suddenly questions are being raised about these two.”
  • “It’s unfair on these two players. They have put their bodies and hearts on the line for Indian cricket for years and particularly the last six months. In my view, a whispering campaign has been started against Rahane and Pujara. Tell me who else has scored consistently in the last 6-8 months,” Gavaskar expressed.

Link -https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/india-in-england/india-vs-england-ajinkya-rahane-is-seen-as-a-threat-and-not-an-asset-says-sunil-gavaskar/articleshow/84995269.cms 

21 minutes ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

After England tour no ifs and buts:

Vs New Zealand at home:

Rohit Sharma

KL Rahul

S Gill

V Kohli

S Yadav

R Pant

Kohli should do a Dhoni and retire from Test cricket to elongate his white ball career. He just doesn't have it in him to score even 60 odd against half decent test bowling attacks. 

Ashwin should be made a makeshift captain until one of Rahul/Gill/Iyer find their feet. 

Rohit

KL

Sundar 

Gill

Iyer/SKY/Vihari

Pant

Jadeja