Kohli will be lauded for this captaincy in the WC T20 - we might even win it

goose

9 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Where will the strategic and tactical nous suddenly come from? His captaincy yesterday was another proof of his complete lack of ability to take the right decisions despite being a captain for over 8 years in IPL and nearly 7 years in international cricket. 

Like he has done in the past, he will again mess up team selections and team decisions. 

On giving up the RCB captaincy helping him, it will make him more desperate, like he was yesterday. Like we saw yesterday and have seen in the past, that desperation will unsettle the team and the results will be the no different.

Will be more than happy to chew my words though.

it will be a team effort, the tactics everything. i expect some humility now. dressing room tension will give way to a genuine sense of pulling together. he's rubbish. it's official. now he can win.

19 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Where will the strategic and tactical nous suddenly come from? His captaincy yesterday was another proof of his complete lack of ability to take the right decisions despite being a captain for over 8 years in IPL and nearly 7 years in international cricket. 

Like he has done in the past, he will again mess up team selections and team decisions. 

On giving up the RCB captaincy helping him, it will make him more desperate, like he was yesterday. Like we saw yesterday and have seen in the past, that desperation will unsettle the team and the results will be the no different.

Will be more than happy to chew my words though.

Dhoni will shadow captain

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Dhoni has been inserted precisely to soak up all the credit if this team stumbles upon a surprise win. Understand the 5D chess being played by invisible puppet masters.

enlighten me. who has inserted Dhoni? and how will said person benefit?

We are not winning . Wining requires 

90 percent planning , 9 percent implementation and one percent luck 

kohli lacks planning . Team selections are bizarre . 
currebt t20 team doesnt have lord Thakur , siraj , Deepak chahar and has bhuvi and chakra Varun . I don’t understand . 

on game day , he will again take some fancy decisions . I expect kohli to loose even against pakistan . Winning a World Cup is not his destiny . India made a tactical error in not removing him from captaincy from all three formats . 

Kohli's captaincy was never bright to begin with but I thought  he brought that will to win any match attitude. But now all I see from his teams and him is safety first mentality.They are afraid to lose big matches and are playing matches not to lose rather than winning those matches.

He needs to be kicked out as a captain from all formats. As a batsman he looks to be finished as well. Is he an age fudger like Sehwag?

Kohli will bottle it in SF.

If purely played based on form - Rohit and Kohli both need to be dropped for Gaekwad and Venkatesh Iyer.

Yet, we have to put up with duds to pacify stardom.

I have been saying this for months and no one hears me. Rohit Sharma has done squat for team India other than scoring in useless bilaterals. Same with Kohli.

The minute the heat is on, they fail every single time.

You need X factor players even if they fail like Varun Chakravarthy, Ishan Kishan etc. and not duds like H Pandya, Kohli and Rohit just because of stardom and fan lobby. This is why Dhoni won WC when he had a young team and lost when he was afraid to experiment.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:28 PM, goose said:

Giving up the RCB captaincy will be just the boon he needs to succeed in the WC. An acceptance he has failed will be now be followed by redemption. The Indian side will want to win it for him now, desperately.

Irrespective of what I think of his captaincy , I do really really hope what you wrote does come true. Would gladly talk about this win for years to come just like I have personal stories around 2007 win which i love to talk about even though the other guys doesnt want to hear a word of it. 

Edited by jf1gp_1